1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame Iron Patriot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this makes it to PO I'd imagine a classic grey WM repaint will happen down the road, too much of an investment to not sell twice

0d25b11ipwa31.jpgWith those weapons, he couldve wiped Thanos' army by himself. Curious if they going to keep this colour. Figure looks really good and this is just a prototype...

Personally I think it's hideous

You're not wrong.

yeah, this looks too bright, and not sure if I like it. I want to see a better photo before making a judgement.

View attachment 461075

Better photo? With that color scheme, the more out-of-focus it is, the better.

It's like War Machine had angry sex with Optimus Prime, and this
is their bastard love child. PASS.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

And apparently their coupling was incestuous, because there had to be some inbreeding involved for it to turn out this bad.

It's growing on me now. Still don't like the blue though, but overall it is looks super imposing. I wonder how big it is. Gotta be over 12"

Friggen awesome, can't wait to get it AND the eventual repaint that will come out for all the whiners :lol

I'm sure it's a little less bright in person but in any case, NEED.

Friggen awesome, can't wait to get it AND the eventual repaint that will come out for all the whiners :lol

I'm sure it's a little less bright in person but in any case, NEED.

OK, I'll stop sniping. I can't blame HT - the color scheme is all Marvel. If it had typical WM colors I'd probably be singing its praises.

OK, I'll stop sniping. I can't blame HT - the color scheme is all Marvel. If it had typical WM colors I'd probably be singing its praises.

That's the spirit! :hi5:

I personally think it will look better in traditional WM colors but I'm still stoked to have this version.

Any photoshop experts out there? Am very curious to see this in the usual War Machine gray / gunmetal colorway. Really hope Hot Toys releases it as a Concept Art Version or something later down the line...

I think Don Cheadle is done with the MCU as well. This could be the last Mark we get for a long time.

Back