1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah only the hair being parted on the wrong side is all i notice and its not a big deal.

Well the hair part flips back and forth over the course of the movie, so I can live with it either way. Although I do wish the hair was a lot less poofy and more something like this:

bc18ca38c1d2b1e72ac2cce46d74306e~01.jpg

Not sure why they wouldn't just give a hand in a fixed snap position

To be honest I'm surprised we havent seen a 3rd party snap gauntlet yet. But I guess they're all just waiting for the HT dust to settle. And potentially use a HT Gauntlet sculpt as a basis.

Just a matter of time I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The previous sculpt had a much angrier looking expression, so they clearly made a few tweaks to it. Although I'm sure both originate from the same 46 head.

Yeah, it's quite obviously that they (at least) changed the direction of the eyebrows, which makes his look more focused and serious than angry and sad.

Have to say I’m disappointed that all we received was a gauntlet and not some battle damaged pieces, or a full arm. And is it just me, or does the gauntlet look a little off. What are the odds of getting a full battle damaged Mark down the road?

Have to say I’m disappointed that all we received was a gauntlet and not some battle damaged pieces, or a full arm. And is it just me, or does the gauntlet look a little off. What are the odds of getting a full battle damaged Mark down the road?

The figure is still WAY off from being released. We could still have more unveiled accessories. Remember the Mk 46 and the damaged chest plate that was not even unveiled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me this is the SDCC coming next year or a SE release. They can really go nuts with some weathering and make it a great piece. Again the clean gauntlet makes no sense with this release and especially with no BD head. HT should kick out a nice battle Tony and make that gauntlet worth it's metal so to speak.

Upon rewatching and seeing the scene after the snap, where Pepper has her hand over Tony's arc reactor, I was noticing that this armor has kind of a linked black diamond pattern over the red sections of the suit. Anybody else notice that? Tried finding a pic of what I mean, but there aren't shots that are hi res yet.

Upon rewatching and seeing the scene after the snap, where Pepper has her hand over Tony's arc reactor, I was noticing that this armor has kind of a linked black diamond pattern over the red sections of the suit. Anybody else notice that? Tried finding a pic of what I mean, but there aren't shots that are hi res yet.

Yes, it does have that pattern.

b47ecc6582dd581f25bdf4002204258c.jpg

Back