1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does appear to be a new forearm, I think.

I don't disagree on any particular point, I would just say there may be other factors. The cost of the materials may have changed, the market may have changed. I don't know exactly what the tarrif situation is right now, but that (or uncertainty about that) may be a factor. It could be as simple as Hot Toys saying "Wow, the margins on the Mk 50 ended up being smaller than we wanted."

I'm only speculating. I mention these ideas not because I necessarily think they apply to this specific scenario, but just to illuminate some of the reasons a piece might disappoint.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Yes, I could see how the Mk 50's profit margins might not have been as high as they'd hoped, which in turn may have factored into the price of the separate accessory pack as well as the Mark 85's base price. But like you said, that's just speculation and may not apply in this case.

Hopefully we'll all be pleasantly surprised when this is finally released.

It wasn't your asking for opinions that I found hilarious, but rather the expectation that we could ever come to any kind of consensus. We're not exactly known for that. :lol

Well now that I got my Scarlet Spider pre-order in I'm in a good mood...so anything is possible! :hi5:

Well now that I got my Scarlet Spider pre-order in I'm in a good mood...so anything is possible! :hi5:

Au contraire...

you-want-the-impossible.jpg

I was hoping it would at least have the exposed fingers, hopefully you’ll be able to display it as the actual gauntlet like before hulk puts it on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it an actual gauntlet, though? Thanos was still wearing it. I thought Tony's suit just opened ports for the stones because it's nano tech.

I honestly don’t get where people are coming from calling this inaccurate. It is missing the light streams coming down the forearm but I don’t really see how they could have replicated that, and I don’t really see those as a tangible element anyways. Other than that, the design of this is fully correct, and I assume marvel gave them materials to base it off of. The forearm and hand have been fully changed, and I assume the time stone is just hiding. Many have said that in the film his fingers are exposed, but that’s not true. Every time I’ve watched the movie I’ve payed close attention, and there is still clearly red nano material covering his fingers when he snaps.

The head sculpt as well looks fantastic. Definitely not exactly the same as either the proto we saw earlier, or the 46 sculpt. I never had a problem with either, but it looks as if they’ve taken good elements from both.

I was hoping it would at least have the exposed fingers, hopefully you’ll be able to display it as the actual gauntlet like before hulk puts it on

His fingers aren’t ever exposed. I know it may look like it in the snap scene but they aren’t. And it’s not the gauntlet he made earlier, it’s just the suit’s backhand with the stones attached.

The head sculpt as well looks fantastic. Definitely not exactly the same as either the proto we saw earlier, or the 46 sculpt. I never had a problem with either, but it looks as if they’ve taken good elements from both.
Yep. I fully agree. Looks like the original protos hair, and the rest is the 46 tweaked. Perfect balance of both, I thought the original 85 proto was good but looked more off than the 46.

Will this only have 5 stones? I know I’ve seen it mentioned how the time stone isn’t shown.

Will this only have 5 stones? I know I’ve seen it mentioned how the time stone isn’t shown.

It’s a weird theory, but I was thinking maybe the time stone slides into his palm and replaces the repulsor. We can’t really see it from that angle in the film. I’m off to see the rerelease right now so I’ll pay extra attention to see if that’s possible.

Once again, just as thanos looks at Tony after realizing the stones are gone, you can quickly see the time stone moving to his thumb. Once the stones are in place, we just can't see it from the angles shown.

After watching the movie again tonight, for a split second the gauntlet looks like it’s portrayed by Hot Toys on this accessory, before the stones start to destroy the armor.I was surprised to see that.

After watching the movie again tonight, for a split second the gauntlet looks like it’s portrayed by Hot Toys on this accessory, before the stones start to destroy the armor.I was surprised to see that.

fixed

for a nano-second the gauntlet looks like it’s portrayed by Hot Toys on this accessory, before the stones start to destroy the armor

lol

Avengers.Endgame.2019.H265.1080p.ENHANCED.HC.HDTS.AAC.mp4_20190628_204404.625.jpg

I didn't realize that before. I guess it is screen accurate then.

Back