1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yea.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

This is one clean ass armor. I never thought a design would top the mk46 as perfect blend of modern, streamlined, organic armor that still keeps the feel of a man in a heavy mechanical suit. But... This guy has topped it. Perfect blend that comes full circle to even modernizing the classic, comic armor color layout. Instead of doing away with the ridges and folding edges like the mk50 (that made it seem weird and cartoony on film), it brings it back in the creases of the joints. While still being advanced nanotech. Love it

View attachment 452284

I have not liked an Iron Man armor since the Mark 43 (Hulkbuster excluded), especially the "organic" ones like 45 and 50 (46 is ok, the excessive red pants and annoying faceplate lines on the figures is a turn off though). A mixture of the special effects being a bit sloppy and unfinished looking, and they just didn't look the part for me. The 85 however, damn it looks just right. It works on screen better as a realistic thing and not a cartoon render, and the detailing and coloring is sharp. I am glad they managed one more great suit, I never thought they'd make a nano organic suit I'd actually love. I would be all in on a QS version as one of my keystone suits (Mk42/43, Mk3, hopefully a Mk6 or Mk7 in the future), but I might even get a 1/6 if they make-

Spoiler Spoiler:

I have not liked an Iron Man armor since the Mark 43 (Hulkbuster excluded), especially the "organic" ones like 45 and 50 (46 is ok, the excessive red pants and annoying faceplate lines on the figures is a turn off though). A mixture of the special effects being a bit sloppy and unfinished looking, and they just didn't look the part for me. The 85 however, damn it looks just right. It works on screen better as a realistic thing and not a cartoon render, and the detailing and coloring is sharp. I am glad they managed one more great suit, I never thought they'd make a nano organic suit I'd actually love. I would be all in on a QS version as one of my keystone suits (Mk42/43, Mk3, hopefully a Mk6 or Mk7 in the future), but I might even get a 1/6 if they make-

Spoiler Spoiler:

I pretty much agree with you on all counts including the spoiler. I never even got the SH Figuarts Mark 46/47 because I wasn't a fan. I'm honestly baffled but their immense popularity, but if someone wants to blow $750 on the figure, good on them.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I pretty much agree with you on all counts including the spoiler. I never even got the SH Figuarts Mark 46/47 because I wasn't a fan. I'm honestly baffled but their immense popularity, but if someone wants to blow $750 on the figure, good on them.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think the demand for MK46/MK47 is due to the armor's representation in the movies.
MK46, because it is the armor he used against Cap in Civil War
while MK47 is the armor Tony used to mentor Spidey on his first stand alone movie.

So you will see collectors that have Spiderman and Captain America will need to have these 2x Armors to represent a scene.
And try to imagine if you have both Spidey and Cap? you really need MK46 to recreate that Airport scene.

So which one do you like more people? the endgame iron man or the infinity war version?

i dont know which one im going for :lol

I personally like the IW (Mk 50) armor better. I prefer that design. If I were to get another IM figure, that’d be it.

Getting both but I’d probably lean more towards 50, loved the suit up scene and the first fight vs Thanos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

feel like infinity war was more about iron man

and endgame was more about tony stark

i’ve seen endgame a couple times and as much as i love the movie i feel really underwhelmed by the 85.

it’s almost like endgame made the 50 better now looking back on what they gave us

It’s kind of no wonder why they put them up for order before the movie came out and then went and “reissued” the 50, feeling like a lot of people feel the same way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just in case

Spoiler Spoiler:

well i like them both but i need to choose one and i think i go for the last one because its the newest and also you dont know what the accessories will be of this figure yet :lol

well i like them both but i need to choose one and i think i go for the last one because its the newest and also you dont know what the accessories will be of this figure yet :lol

if you saw the movie it’s pretty obvious what the accessories will be

lol i should say accessory because it’s the only thing he used

if you saw the movie it’s pretty obvious what the accessories will be

lol i should say accessory because it’s the only thing he used

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah I agree the 85 didn't get shown off nearly as well as the 50, but the fact it featured in the final showdown with Thanos is still a big plus, and I also think it translates to a slightly better and more movie-accurate figure.

Back