1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they do but we have been literally begging for more BD Iron Man figures for years and..............nothing. It's almost like Marvel said they can't make make them. It's weird.

I hope they do but we have been literally begging for more BD Iron Man figures for years and..............nothing. It's almost like Marvel said they can't make make them. It's weird.

Well they pretty much are not restricted to any MCU IM ( Tony) ideas anymore now after EG. I see the sky’s the limit for HT to explore Tony IM’s and Rogers Cap versions don’t you agree

Marvel still has to sign off on whatever they want to make. I would kill for new BD versions of MK3, MK6, MK7, MK46 and MK50.

Just give us a Mk 1 updated diecast. That would just be the icing on the cake. Having a new Mk 1 and a Mk 85 on a shelf would be amazing.

Ah a MK 1 2.0 would be a collectible now

Just had a scary thought..suppose they give us an ultimate EG IM complete with BD parts and new aged Tony HS...however it’s 1/4 :thud:

Last edited:
It will be in scale with the DC MK2 and 3...........so the same size it is now :lol

Really wish they released the DC Mk 2 and 3 in the updated scale...it's a shame cause I would have bought those 2 in a heartbeat.

Really wish they released the DC Mk 2 and 3 in the updated scale...it's a shame cause I would have bought those 2 in a heartbeat.
For once I agree with you... DC mark 2 and 3 left a lot to be desired. Especially mark 3. I thought it looked terrible and refused to buy it. Apparently it's not a common sentiment seeing the aftermarket prices for it... The Mark 2 was just disappointing because of how much detail they put into the "armor unleashed" version. That made this version seem very lacking.

Just give us a Mk 1 updated diecast. That would just be the icing on the cake. Having a new Mk 1 and a Mk 85 on a shelf would be amazing.

I was hoping for a redone Mark 1 and I think even an Iron Man Tony Stark figure would be pretty cool to have. It's been a while since they've done a Tony figure. I'd love an IM1 figure with a smiling/playboy headsculpt. Tony is too funny to be always so serious in all the headsculpts.

I would buy any and all redo's of the first and third suit and a new Tony figure. Thankfully knowing HT they will definitely happen at some point.

For once I agree with you... DC mark 2 and 3 left a lot to be desired. Especially mark 3. I thought it looked terrible and refused to buy it. Apparently it's not a common sentiment seeing the aftermarket prices for it... The Mark 2 was just disappointing because of how much detail they put into the "armor unleashed" version. That made this version seem very lacking.

Same exact boat.

I’ve been avoiding this forum for awhile to avoid spoilers, but now that I’ve seen the movie I’m a bit confused by this release. Is this a different figure than the Infinity War MK50, or the same figure with different accessories? And if it’s just different accessories, will they just release another $300 accessory pack that will work with the Infinity War figure?

Or am I totally off and is this a different armor than Infinity War? Maybe this has already discussed already, but I’d love to get a concise response. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’ve been avoiding this forum for awhile to avoid spoilers, but now that I’ve seen the movie I’m a bit confused by this release. Is this a different figure than the Infinity War MK50, or the same figure with different accessories? And if it’s just different accessories, will they just release another $300 accessory pack that will work with the Infinity War figure?

Or am I totally off and is this a different armor than Infinity War? Maybe this has already discussed already, but I’d love to get a concise response. Thanks!

They’re definitely different armors. If you pull up a picture of both next to each other, it’ll become clear pretty quickly.

They’re definitely different armors. If you pull up a picture of both next to each other, it’ll become clear pretty quickly.

Cool, thanks for the response.

Do we know what the different suit numbers are? I thought Infinity War was the MK50. Isn’t this one listed as the MK50 too?

Kinda spoiler? Idk. If it is tag it

Damn. I honestly forgot he got a new armor. Is this the first avengers movie where he doesn’t gain a new armor at the end of the film?

Sorry is that a spoiler?

Kept the same armor throughout in Infinity War as well ... and Civil War, if you want to count that as an Avengers flick like a lot of people do ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back