1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
56578156_347049829263469_3677792946674991104_n.jpg
Stunning suit.

Is it just me, or does the sculpt on this one seem like it’s a slight regression from the previous sculpt? It’s unequivocally way better than earlier sculpts, but the sculpt on my Mk 46 seems like it’s a bit more spot on in likeness to me.

Is it just me, or does the sculpt on this one seem like it’s a slight regression from the previous sculpt? It’s unequivocally way better than earlier sculpts, but the sculpt on my Mk 46 seems like it’s a bit more spot on in likeness to me.

Really? I think this one is the best Tony Stark ever made! Perfect, mainly his eyes

I think this new sculpt looks more accurate as well. I actually figured everyone would think the same so I’m finding it interesting that some don’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's because of the Michael Keaton eyebrows they gave to this version.

I'm coming around to the classic color design of this figure... and its general proportions look really good.

I think the 50 is just too red for me. But then I really like the 45.

That could be it. Anyway here's a quick comparison I drummed up. All RDJ photos are from the Endgame Special Look trailer. I also cropped out the HT hair sculpt to take that out of the equation:

Q8i3KYv.png

Bumping this up for the comparisons. I think Rbeato is spot on with the cheekbones being off and gmoney5000 with the face being a bit too wide.

I know coincidence but that accessory reminds me of these ships on titan in the background

14a954ae9b16a1d3ada108ed8c7f4073.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to see this armor. I've just gotten my tickets for April 24th 10:30pm. Really excited. :yess:

Back