1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The patterning is lifted directly from the classic suit. It's obviously intentional.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Pre-ordered as well.
We're kinda used to these high priced HT Iron Man now.

Yeah, after immediately ordering 2 Mk. VII’s @ $433 each, the Mk. 85 felt like a discount :cuckoo:

The patterning is lifted directly from the classic suit. It's obviously intentional.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Staring at my Mk. III, IV & Concept 46, the Mk. LXXXV definitely has the look of the classic MCU color scheme. I’d honestly say that it really pulls strongly from the classic comic red and gold like this cool XM statue:

Attachments

• 31D09B03-11C7-4865-A8C6-554793A7E5E7.jpg
    31D09B03-11C7-4865-A8C6-554793A7E5E7.jpg
    331.1 KB · Views: 307
I just preordered this from Pop Culture Zone. Their prices are much cheaper compared to Sideshow even if you add shipping (depending on where you live).

I just preordered this from Pop Culture Zone. Their prices are much cheaper compared to Sideshow even if you add shipping (depending on where you live).

Eh not really....this Iron Man in particular is about $30 cheaper than sideshow, but most people here were able to use a coupon that largely closed that gap. Both places charge shipping so no savings there. The advantage of sideshow is reward points that you can put towards future figures. The advantage to pop culture zone is they double box, if you’re one of those that hold brown shipper boxes in such high standards.

But the “much cheaper” argument is kinda untrue.

feel like this isn’t going to get much screen time.

i think we’ll see him wearing a bunch of armors invluding the 50

and then he might whip this out for the final battle scene

whether he lives or dies in it that i’m not sure

I hope he doesn't die but if he does we will finally be rid of that annoying pepper potts. That wont be a bad trade off.

I hope he doesn't die but if he does we will finally be rid of that annoying pepper potts. That wont be a bad trade off.
BWAHAHAHA!
OH I get it, you're either a troll or a dolt, either way the fact is, it is, maybe go look at some pictures I guess?
BWAHAHAHA! Smack ‘em, LipSmack!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I just preordered the new thanos and this iron man from sideshow so I can do flex pays on both...

Question regarding iron mans additional new accessories; do you think this accessory set coming soon is going to be sold separately??

Eh not really....this Iron Man in particular is about $30 cheaper than sideshow, but most people here were able to use a coupon that largely closed that gap. Both places charge shipping so no savings there. The advantage of sideshow is reward points that you can put towards future figures. The advantage to pop culture zone is they double box, if you’re one of those that hold brown shipper boxes in such high standards.

But the “much cheaper” argument is kinda untrue.

I stand corrected and thanks for clarifying. The shipping estimate was slightly cheaper for me since I am having it shipped to NY and I think that PCZ adjusts the cost of shipping based on your location. I'm not sure if Sideshow charges a flat shipping rate or not but they charge me $20 (IIRC) to ship a regular figure. I did not check how much for a diecast figure though. But you are right that it is not much cheaper with the Sideshow coupon.

I was just trying to help in case other people want options. I like Sideshow's customer service but I am not a big fan of not double boxing because the HT shipper box usually arrived very dirty in my past orders with them. I also don't like how Sideshow puts a sticker with your name and address on the shipper box because there were a few times when I had to sell my figure. But that's just me. :)

So I just preordered the new thanos and this iron man from sideshow so I can do flex pays on both...

Question regarding iron mans additional new accessories; do you think this accessory set coming soon is going to be sold separately??

Only ones that can answer that work at Hot Toys.

Figured; thought maybe someone hear had already come across additional information. Thanks for your help. Super curious about the additional accessories...

The infinity war iron man is cheaper and comes with more accessories and the endgame iron man has a designated area for “additional accessories coming soon” on the last photo that shows the whole set...really seems like the additional accessories will be included..I hope so atleast!!

Figured; thought maybe someone hear had already come across additional information. Thanks for your help. Super curious about the additional accessories...

The infinity war iron man is cheaper and comes with more accessories and the endgame iron man has a designated area for “additional accessories coming soon” on the last photo that shows the whole set...really seems like the additional accessories will be included..I hope so atleast!!

if i had to guess i’d day both.

i think there will be included accessories that are revealed after the movie comes out

and depending on how hot toys has done with their orders for the separate accessories sold for the mark 50, they’ll probably do the same for the 85.

i think there will be included accessories that are revealed after the movie comes out

and depending on how hot toys has done with their orders for the separate accessories sold for the mark 50, they’ll probably do the same for the 85.

I hope everything just comes with the 85.

That makes sense. Sounds probable.

I hope everything just comes with the 85.

that’ll never happen.

they’ll make way more money from people who just want the figure and are ok spending “just” $425.

as opposed to people who refuse or cant afford to spend $700 on an iron man who could probably live without the extra accessories

I don’t think any more accessories will be included. Hot Toys usually has a blurred out photo section to promote the extra accessories that are included in the box. As an example, the Movie Promo Edition for IW Cap had a blurred photo of the extra staff accessory at time of announcement.

To me this endgame Ironman does not have a proportionate upper vs lower torso - It looks like the upper torso is bigger than the lower torso.

Also the gold coloured knee armor should be red to make the leg appears longer, atm it looks like his thigh is longer than the lower leg...

This is just me tho, idk if anyone elses notices.

Back