1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t think any more accessories will be included. Hot Toys usually has a blurred out photo section to promote the extra accessories that are included in the box. As an example, the Movie Promo Edition for IW Cap had a blurred photo of the extra staff accessory at time of announcement.

This literally says more accessories are coming? Maybe I’m the confused one on what you mean

e5b1d78640a78df8b3f119c58d08ba1c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This literally says more accessories are coming? Maybe I’m the confused one on what you mean

He means the extra accessories probably won't come with the figure itself (which to be honest I initially thought).

Because they were not shown as a blurry image, they will probably need to be bought separately like for the Mark 50.

He means the extra accessories probably won't come with the figure itself (which to be honest I initially thought).

Because they were not shown as a blurry image, they will probably need to be bought separately like for the Mark 50.

I wouldn't say that's a given yet. I don't doubt that there will be a separate accessory pack but I still think that disclaimer refers to something to be included with the figure. They did the same thing with Infinity War Captain America when it was first announced
confirmed_po_hot_toys_mms481_captain_america_avengers_infinity_war_16th_scale_collectible_figure.jpg

I wouldn't say that's a given yet. I don't doubt that there will be a separate accessory pack but I still think that disclaimer refers to something to be included with the figure. They did the same thing with Infinity War Captain America when it was first announced

Fair enough. I'm not on one side or the other. Just explaining the two sides. It is somewhat misleading though. I hope they do keep the accessories with the figure. Buying them additionally sucks.

I think it refers to standalone pack. Once HT did it and it sells, they will do it again with every upcoming IM or even other figures. Extra easy money. People will again gladly pay price of a figure for a few accessories. It's like DLC for games. It will spread like decease. We, customers, are guilty.

It will probably come with a few more accessories like the Mark L did, then an additional pack with the others.

When the official description for the figure a hot toys website says that "additional accessories coming soon", that definitely means stuff that will come with THAT figure. I'm not saying there won't be a separate accessory pack, but it's very unlikely that what is said the description for this figure is referring to that.

View attachment 449835

Aw. I have a bad memory. I thought they blurred out the weapons. Looking at Cap image, I think we will probably get a few more accessories in the box then.

To me this endgame Ironman does not have a proportionate upper vs lower torso - It looks like the upper torso is bigger than the lower torso.

Also the gold coloured knee armor should be red to make the leg appears longer, atm it looks like his thigh is longer than the lower leg...

This is just me tho, idk if anyone elses notices.

Yeah, he's definitely top-heavy. Wonder if anyone is gonna tell him he looks like he is juicing, like Iron Man told Ultron max or whatever he called himself.

Yeah, he's definitely top-heavy. Wonder if anyone is gonna tell him he looks like he is juicing, like Iron Man told Ultron max or whatever he called himself.

That’s the whole point though isn’t it - because he got his ass kicked by Thanos in a fist fight. The whole suit looks more muscular and jacked - he’s putting more nanobots behind everything he does now.

That’s the whole point though isn’t it - because he got his ass kicked by Thanos in a fist fight. The whole suit looks more muscular and jacked - he’s putting more nanobots behind everything he does now.

Yeah and I wonder if he goes to wakanda to get some vibranium think that was hinted with the nano bot technology?

Yeah and I wonder if he goes to wakanda to get some vibranium think that was hinted with the nano bot technology?

I'm just thinking what good is vibranium against Thanos when he took the mind stone barehanded from Vision, who is made out of vibranium.

Back