1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed out on all the Black Panther stuff... What was wrong with it?

tenor.gif

Yeah black panther lol

:lol

Oh man...no....don't get me started on that!!!

But, but....Didn't you ghost write the Michael Crawford review? An excerpt:

Sculpting - ****
But what you're really interested in is the unmasked actor's portrait, no? The detail work on the face is amazing of course, with a tremendously realistic skin texture, perfect hair, and an ideal expression that is just serious and harsh enough to emote danger and determination without getting silly.

:wave

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/marvel-action-figures/230204-black-panther-hot-toys-review.html

TimeWalker is pretty decent with their Customer Service, just got this email after ordering a couple days ago:

Thank you for your pre-order of the Endgame Iron Man figure.
We will be billing the NRD soon, we just wanted to make sure that people have enough time to be certain of their purchase before we run the deposits.
This NRD can not be refunded or re-applied to another item once paid.

TimeWalker is pretty decent with their Customer Service, just got this email after ordering a couple days ago:

Thank you for your pre-order of the Endgame Iron Man figure.
We will be billing the NRD soon, we just wanted to make sure that people have enough time to be certain of their purchase before we run the deposits.
This NRD can not be refunded or re-applied to another item once paid.

Pretty decent? Theyre excellent!

I'm placing my EG IM order with AE due to $35 RPs I can apply towards it. As for TW, I just placed my second order with them (Armored Thanos) and received a similar message from them. My first PO being the AOU Hulkbuster 2.0. Placed my two orders with them based on the excellent things posted about them on this forum.

But, but....Didn't you ghost write the Michael Crawford review? An excerpt:

Sculpting - ****
But what you're really interested in is the unmasked actor's portrait, no? The detail work on the face is amazing of course, with a tremendously realistic skin texture, perfect hair, and an ideal expression that is just serious and harsh enough to emote danger and determination without getting silly.

:wave

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/marvel-action-figures/230204-black-panther-hot-toys-review.html

Shhhh....no one needs to know about my alter ego! :lol

I tried using code on the Thanos thread to pre order this figure, but it says it's expired. Anyone have another code I could use?

Love how this suit has the Extremis helmet design. I've been waiting for that for ten years.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Back