1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Yeah same. It depends on if this is Tony's last suit. If not, I might have to pass, even if I like it a lot. I just want my last Iron Man is Tony's last suit.

Ordered this and Thanos, will wait to get the points for all of these to see If I order any further figures...just can't justify too many more to my significant other.

Have Mk1 (version 2), Mk 3 original, Mk 6, Mk7, Mk7 dc (on order), Mk 33, Mk 42, Mk 43, Mk 44 (hulkbuster), Mk 45, Mk 46, Mk 50 (on order), Mk 85 (on order)

Ironman was my favorite comicbook character growing up, RDJ solidified him as the best character in the MCU,

Got the GOTG Thanos and skipped the IW one hoping he would get released in his battle armor and that figure looks absolutely amazing.

I do like this a lot but I'm pretty much in the "I want the last suit" bunch. Hope it sticks around on BBTS until the movie releases. Really only going to go with them for the free pack out. Just gotta see how the movie plays out first.

I’ve got the Mark 6 as my more classic armor and picked up the concept art 46 because the color scheme and the armor are so damn cool - I’m loving the 85 but it would look pretty dang similar to the concept 46. I guess I’ll wait until seeing the movie to see if it’s worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve got the Mark 6 as my more classic armor and picked up the concept art 46 because the color scheme and the armor are so damn cool - I’m loving the 85 but it would look pretty dang similar to the concept 46. I guess I’ll wait until seeing the movie to see if it’s worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I originally was going to buy a concept 46 for the color scheme until I heard about the 85 having the same one. I must say, I’m glad I waited.

Man, you must have a will of iron. How can you stand it! I've managed to hold out on the DC4 because I have the DC6, but the DC5, MK45 and MK46 are must own in my opinion. That said my favourite figure is the all plastic Retro Sneaky.

But you're right, if you buy one DC figure, you will crumble!

I can't work out if you have the Silver Centurion and Heartbreaker or not. If you haven't the Centurion is very good value. It's an extremely solid figure (despite being all plastic) with no rubber or visible screws and does come with a head sculpt (Rose Hill Tony). I play with mine a lot, so recommend.

Yes. I do have both Silver Centurion and Heartbreaker. Both are awesome and can't believe how long they hung around for, and even eventually got quite a nice discount for those that waited. I PO'd Silver Centurion day one so I paid full pop, as I loved the comic version of the armor as it was the armor at the time when I started to heavily get into and read comics. I was so stoked to see it used on screen, if ever so briefly, and that Stark even used it. I have the EX version with MK42 BD helmet.

Heartbreaker I picked up later on from SS with a $50 off promo coupon, like double or triple RP's and free shipping to boot. Great deal and such a great figure in hand. I'm pretty content if my HT Iron Man figures consisted only of the MK33 Silver Centurion, MK7 (I have reg & BD), and War Machine MK1 (I have original plastic). The only 3 I'd never get tired of looking at on the shelf.

And I do really want the MK46 concept, as it's most likely the closest we'll ever get to a classic comic book armor look, but too afraid to pull the trigger. Cause then I'll want to upgrade my MK7 to the DC and won't be able to look at my original War Machine MK1 the same anymore, and way to late to pick that up in DC. :( I was gonna sell off my original MK2 Ex, BD MK3 Ex, and maybe BD MK7. Still might...

View attachment 449232

Looks like they've lost a bit of the likeness. :gah: This is definitely a bit 'off' - not much but it's it's definitely not as good as the 46/7 headsculpt. Maybe they've made the top of the head too narrow? Or the eyes slightly too close together? Or the cheeks too wide?

Can believe how much they struggle with RDJ.

I think it's the different hairstyle that makes something look off. Also keep in mind we haven't seen how RDJ actually looks in the film, so that portrait may actually be accurate.

Amazing that we've yet to get a RDJ, Hemsworth or Evans sculpt that comes close to HT's top level of work (Yondu, Hela etc).

Some of them are decent enough but none have had that true wow factor for likeness. This new RDJ sculpt appears to be continuing that trend (all imo, of course).

I get the throwback to the classic armor colors but would have preferred the shoulder armor to be red.

up_2.jpg

Quick shot of the armor at 0:21 and 0:49.
Looks to me like he'll be wearing it throughout the entire movie.

Going to be tough deciding between this or the MK7.

Quick shot of the armor at 0:21 and 0:49.
Looks to me like he'll be wearing it throughout the entire movie.

Going to be tough deciding between this or the MK7.

I’m in the same boat. I have both PO’d now, but I might cancel the VII. Might try to get both.
Armor looks much better than the 50 on screen.

I’m in the same boat. I have both PO’d now, but I might cancel the VII. Might try to get both.
Armor looks much better than the 50 on screen.

I have the 7 and 50 on pre-order, but I'm gonna cancel both and just stick with the 4 and 85. Gonna eat the NRD, but thata the name of the game

Back