1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered from Timewalker as well. That should hopefully close the book on Endgame already. Can live with just this and armored Thanos.

Ordered from Timewalker as well. That should hopefully close the book on Endgame already. Can live with just this and armored Thanos.

Well knowing a lot of scenes in the trailer are not in the movie and what is in the movie might have been altered we might have only been shown a honest 60 or 90 seconds of a 3 hour movie................soooo i would not close that book just yet :lol

Got my tickets for 6pm IMAX April 25th :blissy

Well knowing a lot of scenes in the trailer are not in the movie and what is in the movie might have been altered we might have only been shown a true 60 or 90 seconds of a 3 hour movie................soooo i would not close that book just yet :lol

I can't see any other characters tempting me, maybeeeeeeee Captain, but that would really be it. But yea, wishful thinking for now :lol

Am i only one who finds those things on his back just silly? It ruining the suit for me.

Just put my pre-order in at ComicsAndCocktails - the only sub £400 order I’ve found after missing out on quickest of all pre-orders at TheGoodTheBadAndTheRobot.

Excited. Can’t wait to see the suit in Endgame to see if I end up keeping the pre-order.

Brings my HT Iron Man collection to two - both pre-orders, the Mk7 and Mk85.

I couldn't believe how fast that went at TGTBATR! One minute is wasn't up, the next it was sold out. I went the KGHobby route. £288 and if I get stung on tax it will end up around £380. Still beats CDUK's £430.

I couldn't believe how fast that went at TGTBATR! One minute is wasn't up, the next it was sold out. I went the KGHobby route. £288 and if I get stung on tax it will end up around £380. Still beats CDUK's £430.
Hah, yeah!!
I’d been checking the page every now and then - knowing that actually they’re often one of the last sites to put new figure up, and was shocked to see not only had they put it up but that it was sold out.

That’s cool! Maybe I should look at going that route in the future - or with Thanos if I decide to get him. I haven’t tried the import route before. Like you say, it could have been a lot worse than the £399 I’m currently paying.

D3NTQx5WkAA72Wu.jpg

Phew, I'm glad I panicked and got mine in quick last night.

FabulousLongCockerspaniel-size_restricted.gif

I plan to PO mine Fri on SS. Hopefully he's not sold out by then.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

This is still available at BBTS, Timewalker, Alter Ego Comics...

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

I plan to PO mine Fri on SS. Hopefully he's not sold out by then.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

You’re good. It won’t sell out until after the official release date.

Sideshow basically has an open tab when taking Iron Man preorders from Hot Toys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back