1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi res....my god this suit is beautiful!

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_19.jpg

up_18.jpg

up_13.jpg

wow and those payments are taken ASAP as opposed to leading up to the release month.

Would they be maybe doing a Force Awakens thing where they release really quickly or do you guys think that’s out of the question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wanted to order today but I’ll wait to see if they add more options. With the others I have on PO I couldn’t swing these right now. Was hoping payments would be later on this year

release date listed is still over a year from now though.

Ohhh duh. Didn’t even pay attention to that. That line for TFA just released out of the blue in stock didn’t it? Doubt they will do it again but if they would again it would have been IW or this one

Ohhh duh. Didn’t even pay attention to that. That line for TFA just released out of the blue in stock didn’t it? Doubt they will do it again but if they would again it would have been IW or this one

yea its just strange because even the pre-order for Qui-Gon Jinn which went up recently, the payments work their way from the release date backwards, so I wonder if thats a mistake from sideshow or if that's what they're doing now.

So nice with the Gold arms and legs as a throwback to the most iconic classic Comic Book look..

HT Classic Iron Men.jpg

Very tempting but I’m waiting. Need to find out if this is the main armor in the film or only worn briefly until he gets another. Price is high but about what I expected it to be and not too out of range of what I’m willing to spend. I’d like to save up some points to put towards it as well.

Back