1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's good to know, thanks! :) I did not realize that KG Hobby is much cheaper compared to overseas prices. I've never ordered from them before.

Now that you mention it, I think that an accessory pack has a good chance of being introduced. Since this will probably be Iron Man's last appearance, I won't be surprised if Marvel will go all out to make the movie more interesting and maximize the opportunities for merchandising.

it says on the instagram post that additional accessories will be coming soon so expect those to be revealed after the movies been out.

Yep, better save for that $200 accessory pack if you want to go the full completionist route.. :bunnydanc

I can't find the post now, but someone took a screen shot of an instagram convo with JC and he said the sculpt still isn't finished, and not just the paint. That's strange if true since it's not blurred out at all.

Hope HT don't waste their time doing the Quantum Realm suit versions in 1/6.

No interest in them at all personally.

avengers-endgame-complete-funko-pop-vinyl-figure-bundle-popcultcha.1554016926.jpg

I'd have to see the figures before I made a decision on whether I want them or not... oddly enough they've kinda grown on me, and I really hated them at first.

Either way, I don't think they'd make every character. Maybe 1 or 2. I could see a Tony Stark being made in that suit at least. And it would probably come with a switch out Iron Man helmet. I'd also get a War Machine in those colors if they made it, and it would just be a straight repaint probably.

We'll also probably see prototypes that never go into production. But they'll also probably just be head swaps.

Last edited:
Now I need to determine how much in rewards I want to spend on this. I think this will probably have 4-5 flex pays. First I need to figure out what payment per month I feel comfortable with.

Now I need to determine how much in rewards I want to spend on this. I think this will probably have 4-5 flex pays. First I need to figure out what payment per month I feel comfortable with.

I would think at least 7 or 8 to make it about $50 per month (without rewards or anything) and those payments will not even start until next year to make the final payment in the fall of 2020.

So when do we think this will go up for PO?

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

May be they will do a Caps and Tony in the quantum suits as exclusives, but yea, no interest in them otherwise.

I really think at the very most, that's all that will happen... because face it they could release an Iron Man-Stormtrooper hybrid as an Exclusive and it would sell.

I would just about bet a kidney that the rest of the cast will not be done in quantum suits though. Pop Vinyl, yes... other budget figures, yes.. but not Hot Toys. We didn't even get half the billed cast made as Infinity War figures. Why would Hawkeye see the light of day in a quantum suit instead of Ronin outfit? I just don't see it happening.

I was excited about this suit from the first pixelated leaks, and I'm even more excited to see it in action now that better promotional images are out. I absolutely love the overall design.

They've pulled a lot of inspiration from both the comic and MCU suits. Like the rest of the movie, it feels like a culmination of a decade of work. A decade of Iron Man designs, though that does add an air of finality to it as well.

There's the classic comic book colors, but there's also a bit of the Mk 3 in the faceplate which is melded onto an Extremis-esque helmet. The overall shape retains the organic look of the Mk 46, Mk 50, and Bleeding Edge suits, but with the bulk of the earlier Phase 1 suits. The torso proportions, midsection, and the shaping of some of the upper panels feel very reminiscent of the Mk 3 to 7.

Last edited:
We didn't even get half the billed cast made as Infinity War figures. Why would Hawkeye see the light of day in a quantum suit instead of Ronin outfit? I just don't see it happening.

This. There are just so many characters to give them each a Quantum suit....nah.

My personal predicament is what to do with my Deathstroke pre-order....loved the design and used a gift card on it but thinking I should shift over to Endgame pieces....reselling at anything other than cost doesn't seem likely. Still I would save the $25 penalty. I just have a feeling I'm going to want that new War Machine Mark V...and the Mark 1 DC still eludes me....sigh. #Collecting

so what you guys think about the accessory in the back of the mark 50 from sh figuarts

55730999_2410388275671968_4122673987136258048_n.jpg

Back