1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't think I needed any further Iron Men (I have WM2, Mk 6 and Mk 46), but this awesome. I didn't like the Mark L, but this is very tempting.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Its nice, but honestly, 600 Iron Men later i’m surprised people still get so excited.

Tempting as I'll have one on the shelf from each Avenger movie, plus the one that really started it all, the Mark III.

feel like this isn’t going to get much screen time.

i think we’ll see him wearing a bunch of armors invluding the 50

and then he might whip this out for the final battle scene

whether he lives or dies in it that i’m not sure

Q3/Q4 of 2020 before the delay :lol

I might be dead before this ships but i'll order it, the Endgame $250 accessory pack and forget about it for a couple years.

It’s nice to see some balance between the red and gold. Since the 45, things have leaned pretty heavily toward red (47 aside). This feels refreshing. What’s old is new again :lol

Number 1 discussion point online seems to be why the jump from 50 to 85? a whole heap of comments on reddit alone asking the same thing... Let's not forget we still have a gap between 47 and 50 that has never been officially filled. Presumably the second Hulkbuster is either 48 or 49, there's still a missing suit there.

I don't think it's unfeasible to make that 35 armor jump. We did this in Iron Man 3 already in less time than the expected jump to occur in EG.

That headsculpt. Ordering. Hope Tony dies in this one btw. I can imagine he gets the last blow on Thanos then dies and everyone is around him like first Avengers. His dream doesn't come true, everyone else is left standing but he's dead.

What's with this Tony must die obsession? I've been seeing it since before infinity war.

I just ordered the Deluxe HulkBuster. I'm out on this guy.

My die cast Mark 46 is the difinitive IM version for me. I only collect one of each character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have three mark 46 and even though I think it's a better looking armor than this hot toys screwed that one up with the narrow waist and flared out hip flaps. This suit looks like hot toys did s better job of it.

Tony’s response to extreme trauma seems to be making a few dozen suits he’ll only wear once (if ever). After he saw Spider-Man die, that’s got to be good for making the exact number of suits he made after going through a wormhole.

Only partially kidding.

Looks good, but the 46 is still my favorite. I find the new armors too slimming and not metallic looking.

I am just one payment away from paying off the Mark 50, so I'm getting that. I'm sort of torn on whether to pick up the Mark 85, though. Stylistically, it is very similar to the Mark 50, and I don't see paying another $400+ for a slightly refined Mark 50. Then again, I'm a completion-ist, and having the full Iron Man and War Machine pairs from both Infinity War and End Game is appealing to me. Well, this ain't coming out for another year at least, so I have plenty of time to think about it. I also want to see how different War Machine is in End Game. If it is different enough from the War Machine in IW, that may just be the tipping point for me to pick up the Mark 85.

Back