1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could never pass the 50, It is in one of the best (if not the best) IM fight scenes IMO but then again with this new one and whatever exclusives based on it i will end up with over 40 IM figures :lol

This is great. Still love the mark 50. I am glad I cancelled my mark 46 concept. I knew they’d have a similiae paint scheme. I like this better

I just ordered the Deluxe HulkBuster. I'm out on this guy.

My die cast Mark 46 is the difinitive IM version for me. I only collect one of each character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah the original 46 owns all...wish I hadn't dicked around and picked it up when I had the chance.

Still undecided about this one...although I do know I'm definitely out on the 50. Just not for me.

Great nod the the classic red and gold armor. I may have to rethink my MK 45.

According to HT the thing on his back is called "Nano Lightning Refocuser"... I'm so happy that I have no idea what that means :lol

Dude, how sick would it be if they do a nod to the first Avengers and have Thor focus lightning into that thing on his back to super power up Tony. Ugh, the possibilities!

I'm pretty sure I am in for both this and L. Just like with Thanos. These figures are the culmination of 11 years and 22 movies so it seems fitting. Now I need to reevaluate whether I still want HB and WM Mark IV.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Seriously was about to order the mark 50 in a few weeks and saw this and thanos!! Wow I’m getting those two and at least war machine

So this is a new head sculpt?
To me it looks like an aged 46/47/50 head.

Wow this does look pretty good

It honestly almost looks like the 1/4 scale sculpt scaled down but I might be totally off.
Either way, I really like the angrier look to the sculpt, that might push me towards this one over the Mark 50. Like Thanos, I’ll have to see the movie before deciding.

Yup definitely have to give this the edge over the Mk50. Although that one still looks amazing as well and I prefer the look of its "wings" to... whatever this new contraption is on the back.

Although I'm a bit concerned with how barebones the figure looks at the moment, with no other weapons previewed at all and no pop up parts like we've seen on other armors. Hopefully those "additional accessories" will end up being something good.

Looks bounds better than the MK50. I'm sold. I still have to watch Endgame before I make my decision though, but it looks like my first preorder for 2019.

Looks like there are a few less lights to worry about on this, which is refreshing. Only in the head, torso and hands, and nothing in the legs or shoulders that I can see.

Similar, but it is new. We definitely need a new full Tony figure.
IMG_20190330_181005.jpg

Oh man. Gorgeous. Still on the fence for the 50 but this will be a must buy. Not looking forward to the inevitable $450+ price tag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The hair should still be lighter than that, though. But I'm happy getting this and then the Iron Men are done for me. I have the diecast Mark 6 which I love and represents his younger Iron Man time and will have this to represent, here's hoping, his last Iron Man. I also have the 1/4 Mark 43 just because I think that's the best armour.

Back