1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the suit and color scheme on this one, but that thing on his back looks stupid imo... And I'm really not looking to spend $500 on this and another $300 on an accessories pack, but I might have to if it includes thrusters that don't look like some sort of alien insect bursting out of his back.

When they say "additional accessories coming soon", they probably mean an extra pack like with mark 50, right?

I think the thing on his back is cool - hope it lights up. To me it looks "space" "cosmos" etc.

Passed on the 50 - just too smooth-lined for me - this one looks - perfect. A fitting end to the IM arc. Beefier, red and gold - I'm all in $$$$$!!!!!:drool

Well hello. I like the nod to the classic comic armour design. While I don’t usually prefer the organic, ‘space-magic’ armours, this one could tempt me, given it may be the last and could be a cool ‘book-end’ to my beloved Mark IV.

Don’t care about any of the accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark 85.... Guess while ol' Tony was stranded in space waiting to be rescued he designed 35 armors to kill time.... :lol

Hot Toys probably conspired with Marvel to make this the 85, so we can see 35 armors in the concept art book for them to produce over the next 10 years since this is maybe the last On Screen Iron Man armor for RDJ....:(

Of course until they introduce Riri Iron Girl into the MCU.... :slap

"Part of the journey is the end" - my bank account after End Game

True, true. I cheer myself up tho knowing HT will take 3-5 years to release everything.:monkey3

Mark 85.... Guess while ol' Tony was stranded in space waiting to be rescued he designed 35 armors to kill time....

Hot Toys probably conspired with Marvel to make this the 85, so we can see 35 armors in the concept art book for them to produce over the next 10 years since this is maybe the last On Screen Iron Man armor for RDJ....

Of course until they introduce Riri Iron Girl into the MCU....

But he had a whole bunch of stuff at the compound when he released Spidey's suit - we just didn't get a look at it. He had to tell Friday which "cubicle" to open. Plus we know he was working on a Cap shield.

Not to sure about this one it's very similar to the previous version.

Other than its probably the last iron man hot toys makes.

At least it has a head sclupt.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

God, that looks great. Happy to have skipped the previous one. Getting this and calling it a day on HT Iron Man.

Mark 85.... Guess while ol' Tony was stranded in space waiting to be rescued he designed 35 armors to kill time.... :lol

Hot Toys probably conspired with Marvel to make this the 85, so we can see 35 armors in the concept art book for them to produce over the next 10 years since this is maybe the last On Screen Iron Man armor for RDJ....:(

Haha yeah. Like I wrote over in the Mark 50 thread. I pity you Iron Man completionists.

But I seriously doubt they'll do another 35. [emoji16]

Perfect timing, now everyone can dump the 50 before it arrives and grab this, losing deposits in the process, Sideshow must be so happy today

According to HT the thing on his back is called "Nano Lightning Refocuser"... I'm so happy that I have no idea what that means :lol

Looks pretty badass.

But if I’m getting a new IM it will be this the 7 or the HulkBuster.

So this is a new head sculpt?
To me it looks like an aged 46/47/50 head.

Wow this does look pretty good

That headsculpt. Ordering. Hope Tony dies in this one btw. I can imagine he gets the last blow on Thanos then dies and everyone is around him like first Avengers. His dream doesn't come true, everyone else is left standing but he's dead.

It will be interesting to see how many "additional accessories" comes with this base figure compared to the Mark L. I imagine they'll include an equivalent number to justify its price - which no doubt will be a tad higher than that of the Mark L.

Glad I waited on the Mark L. I’m not a big Iron Man collector and only have one armor thus far (the Mark XLII). I’ve wanted a more definitive armor and this being one of the last armors worn by Tony should make it a good one to own. I like the more traditional colors of this armor and overall like the design of it more than the 50.

I’m wondering if the gap between the 50 and this one being 85 is so companies will be able to cash in on those in between armors. :lol

The only way I might end up passing on this is if the price is too obscene. I already know it’ll likely be probably about as much or close to the L or the re-release of the VII. If it’s a lot more than those I’ll probably go with one of them instead.

Looks pretty badass.

But if I’m getting a new IM it will be this the 7 or the HulkBuster.

I just ordered the Deluxe HulkBuster. I'm out on this guy.

My die cast Mark 46 is the difinitive IM version for me. I only collect one of each character.

Back