1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I knew what was up with my order. After hitting PopCultcha up on Twitter they sent me an invoice, but it's close to two weeks since then now, and no shipping notice. I doubt I'll be getting the new HS, but it does look better than the first one, so there's that, I guess. Still, too much of a hassle to put us all through.

I wish I knew what was up with my order. After hitting PopCultcha up on Twitter they sent me an invoice, but it's close to two weeks since then now, and no shipping notice. I doubt I'll be getting the new HS, but it does look better than the first one, so there's that, I guess. Still, too much of a hassle to put us all through.

I was the same, no email after paying the week before. I just called them and the girl said it had been sent and asked if I got the tracking email which I hadn't. She sent it and I actually got delivery on the day after so yesterday.

While it's still a lazy fix by HT, the mark 50 sculpt is the way to go. The hair looks different and new paint apps are all that's really needed to make him look older.
20210422_121845.jpg
20210422_122722.jpg

They should have given him the older neck like they did with the original 85 headsculpt.

I was the same, no email after paying the week before. I just called them and the girl said it had been sent and asked if I got the tracking email which I hadn't. She sent it and I actually got delivery on the day after so yesterday.

Thanks for the heads up man! I suppose I'll hit them up on Twitter again and see if they contact me with any new info.

So there won't be a new batch for NA? Just buy the current one and have to do this exchange nonsense?

It's not really clear who gets new batches and who do not.

I hope if they do new batches they will mark it somehow with a "version 2" label or something so it won't be confusing/luck of the draw to purchase.

I've never had to pay shipping for a replacement item.

True, but this is also a one time, optional trade-in program...so this isn't exactly the same type of scenario as a defective replacement part situation...or maybe I'm just overthinking it lol.

Back