1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never ordered any really large figures from Sideshow. If you had to realistically guess, what would you say shipping will be?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I've never ordered any really large figures from Sideshow. If you had to realistically guess, what would you say shipping will be?

Roughly $20 in the U.S. I think. I live very close to them but I think domestic shipping would be basically the same.

I'd say in the 20 dollar range, and odds are they won't double box due to the box size. They "couldn't" double box my Diecast Mark 4 and I can't see this box being any smaller.

Its still mind blowing to me how much they charge for shipping and charge $10 to double box when these smaller stores can do it for free.

Ordered from SS with the code that was posted in here. I'm nowhere near as active as I used to be but it's good to see people helping each other out still!

No free shipping though on Timewalker? That seems weird, not sure why it'd be any bigger than the regular Thanos figure which did have free shipping

"This item is oversized and must ship alone. It can not be combined with other items for free shipping."

No free shipping though on Timewalker? That seems weird, not sure why it'd be any bigger than the regular Thanos figure which did have free shipping

"This item is oversized and must ship alone. It can not be combined with other items for free shipping."

Maybe Sideshow is raping them on shipping, the same way they rape us.

Make more in rewards points than you save on the discount at TW if no free ship.

If you buy from Sideshow, you earn $20 in points plus use the $20 off coupon, so you're saving $40... about the cost of their shipping. :lol

Make more in rewards points than you save on the discount at TW if no free ship.

If you buy from Sideshow, you earn $20 in points plus use the $20 off coupon, so you're saving $40... about the cost of their shipping. :lol

Yea this is a good point, definitely considering Sideshow for this one.

Is there a $20 coupon going around that I missed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take that to mean it has free shipping by itself, but they don't have gigantic boxes to throw Thanos in with another Hot Toys figure for free shipping. I hope so anyway, I preordered War Machine Punisher there and had the same message.

Back