1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take that to mean it has free shipping by itself, but they don't have gigantic boxes to throw Thanos in with another Hot Toys figure for free shipping. I hope so anyway, I preordered War Machine Punisher there and had the same message.

I thought that too but its giving me either 13 for UPS or 16 for USPS.

No free shipping though on Timewalker? That seems weird, not sure why it'd be any bigger than the regular Thanos figure which did have free shipping

"This item is oversized and must ship alone. It can not be combined with other items for free shipping."

They are a much MUCH smaller business than BBTS, SSC or others so they do have limitations

They are a much MUCH smaller business than BBTS, SSC or others so they do have limitations

Sure, but they have free shipping on a diecast Iron Man figure which will weigh more than this Thanos. Plus the IW Thanos does have free shipping which has to be very similar in size to this one.

I take that to mean it has free shipping by itself, but they don't have gigantic boxes to throw Thanos in with another Hot Toys figure for free shipping. I hope so anyway, I preordered War Machine Punisher there and had the same message.

If any box in an order is oversized (which this one is), that makes it ineligible for free shipping at Timewalker. Only those listings with the little white truck icon showing qualify.

The box for this can't be any more oversized than the Darth Maul figure that comes with the speeder and they got that for free shipping too. Just a little disappointing because of how great of a deal it was for the IW Thanos when factoring in that shipping. Definitely makes a difference sometimes. Ah well, not for me to figure out the answer.

Sure, but they have free shipping on a diecast Iron Man figure which will weigh more than this Thanos. Plus the IW Thanos does have free shipping which has to be very similar in size to this one.

They might have been told that there is a chance it will come with more accessories that will make the box bigger than most :dunno

Last edited:
Maybe TW will update their Thanos with free shipping. But it is their choice.

No use crying about it. By the time this ships, you'll likely be paying tax on it too.

Just something to watch out for: If you make an order and later switch to a payment plan, make sure your payments total correctly before you confirm the change. I've tried several times over the past two months to do this for a previous order, and it always ignores the $60 in rewards I'd applied to the order. The Sideshow rep I chatted with says it's just a "visual" issue online and I wouldn't be overcharged, but nevertheless I'm holding off until they get the bugs worked out.

Good catch! Thank you. I was just about to switch to a payment plan too. I think I’ll wait until the bugs are worked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That elbow bulge of the rubber when the arm is bent kinda concerns me. I wish ht would stop using rubber and come up with something else. This is def the thanos look i want, but i think i will wait till i have some rewards on ssc.

I picked SSC. I used RPs and the $20 coupon and got this for $340. Even with $20 shipping it still only comes to $360, and that's not too bad.

Went with SS. Had some points from Thor (IW version) and used the $20 coupon (thanks for being pals, guys :) ) Very reasonable monthly payments now!

That clip you get with the "Thank You" page cracks me up LOL

Decided to bite the bullet on ordering through SS. I used the $20 off code plus $21 in rewards points which basically eliminated shipping.

I've been on a break from HT for a while, but this seems like the right time to jump back in. PO'd!

I could only get IW / EG 4DX Double-Bill tickets for opening night (everything else had gone)...and they were almost sold out. Never known anything quite like it. Gonna be epic.

Back