1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ad5b492371210194bae00dda2ae4cd51.jpg

Just PO this figure, thanks for the code. Also used $108 of rewards. So 287 not including shipping. Not too bad. Now waiting for Captain America to be shown.

From Therontsc in the SSC code thread: LSS-CMARV-9F127864 for $20

Thank you! I just ordered using that and was pleasantly surprised to see my RP refunded from my cancelled IW Thanos order. Happy days!
I'll pay beastly import tax to UK but even then, it should be cheaper than getting it here. I can't wait!

Still a bit bummed, Thanos should have been on my shelf next week but it's worth waiting an extra year for the near perfect one.

Thank you! I just ordered using that and was pleasantly surprised to see my RP refunded from my cancelled IW Thanos order. Happy days!
I'll pay beastly import tax to UK but even then, it should be cheaper than getting it here. I can't wait!

Still a bit bummed, Thanos should have been on my shelf next week but it's worth waiting an extra year for the near perfect one.

They're refunding RP now?

Oh wow, just looked at the website

Points are redeemable at 20 points to the dollar of purchase price for eligible purchases or at such other rate as Sideshow may determine in its sole discretion. Points that have been redeemed for purchases that have been subsequently canceled or returned for any reason will be automatically returned to the member’s account.

They're refunding RP now?

Mine was. Perhaps I shouldn't have declared that - it might be an error and get taken away! :slap

Move along, SS. Nothing to see here.

Edit:

Oh wow, just looked at the website

Points are redeemable at 20 points to the dollar of purchase price for eligible purchases or at such other rate as Sideshow may determine in its sole discretion. Points that have been redeemed for purchases that have been subsequently canceled or returned for any reason will be automatically returned to the member’s account.

Nice!

That might make me actually cancel the diecast mark 7 then if I get the reward points back

Edit: Cancelled Mark 7, ordered Thanos with the points and 20 dollar off coupon. Over $100 off :yess:

Last edited:
CA residents get $30 just in tax. Shipping not listed. Ouch! That $20 coupon seems puny to such a beast. Even after the $41.50 NRD is paid, I still owe over $400 and that's without shipping.

This thing will cost me about $465 all in thru Sideshow right now.

I'm going to have to wait for release and then see if I can pick him up for a little less.

In the last couple of days or so after looking at previews and reviews of both figures, I now agree I would cancel IW version for EG Thanos if I ordered IW Thanos. I don’t have either one ordered at the moment however.

End of the day, I doubt many collectors would keep the IW version in favor of End Game, no matter what his impact is in the film. It’s one thing to get both, but if you want to save $400, just get the End Game version and pick up other characters from EG with the difference in money.

Don’t care that the snap occurred in the tank top. He’s Thanos regardless but he just looks better armored up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the last couple of days or so after looking at previews and reviews of both figures, I now agree I would cancel IW version for EG Thanos if I ordered IW Thanos. I don’t have either one ordered at the moment however.

End of the day, I doubt many collectors would keep the IW version in favor of End Game, no matter what his impact is in the film. It’s one thing to get both, but if you want to save $400, just get the End Game version and pick up other characters from EG with the difference in money.

Don’t care that the snap occurred in the tank top. He’s Thanos regardless but he just looks better armored up.

Save $400? IW version costs less than Armored Version. You pay more by getting the Armored version.

CA residents get $30 just in tax. Shipping not listed. Ouch! That $20 coupon seems puny to such a beast. Even after the $41.50 NRD is paid, I still owe over $400 and that's without shipping.

This thing will cost me about $465 all in thru Sideshow right now.

I'm going to have to wait for release and then see if I can pick him up for a little less.

Tell me about it. I ordered Marks 50, 85 and EG Thanos. It can be a bit more, but I was allowed to use the $20 coupon on all 3.

Even though it's a bit more going through SS living in CA I prefer the payment plan. Everyone's situation is different and I agree it's more of a mental thing with

me. Just a personal preference. Glad we are getting this guy!

Save $400? IW version costs less than Armored Version. You pay more by getting the Armored version.

I’m saying if you want to avoid getting both, you can save $400 including shipping by not picking up IW Thanos and just getting the End Game version.

Point was the End Game Thanos captures what most envision as the character of Thanos, and snap or not, he looks better than the IW counterpart.

Pre-ordered at SS with the $20 code! Can't wait!!! Would have pre-ordered at my normal shop (Timewalker) but the lack of free shipping made these within a few bucks of each other (if you count the reward points) so pulled the trigger to get him early!

Yep, completely agree with your logic here! EG Thanos is gonna be the one to own. IW Thanos, while great as well, will def be discounted in the future.

Back