1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where the codes at? Where the codes at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm guessing they messed up the flex options, i'm sure they will work it out for anyone who wants smaller payments.

It's the reason I backed away slowly until it's fixed lol. Needs smaller, more affordable payments... that's when I'll strike!

just a random thought...

if the avengers can't even defeat thanos wearing a wifebeater, how could they stand a chance against him wearing full armor, with a full powered gauntlet?

just a random thought...

if the avengers can't even defeat thanos wearing a wifebeater, how could they stand a chance against him wearing full armor, with a full powered gauntlet?

Because they're a full team again instead of fighting in different places.

just a random thought...

Cause now they got Captain Mavel, silly!!! :slap

:lol

Just talked to someone at SSC, they are aware of the flex payment issues and the web-team has been notified... They will fix orders within a few days.

Apparently, they allow it now, because it lets you use both.

If it sticks, that's awesome. Always felt they should allow both. If not all the time, then on certain occasions. One is a discount/sale/coupon, while your rewards are earned or like a store credit/gift card.

Ordered this with that code above. Thank you so much. Also used $48 in rewards. $68 off total. Total win imo.

Preordered at SS with the $20 coupon and $141.60 in Rewards! Pretty badass figure for $253.40! Now I don’t feel so bad about having the IW version on PO also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just a random thought...

And the bladed weapon. It must be something special, otherwise he wouldn’t need it.

Back