1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell me about it. I ordered Marks 50, 85 and EG Thanos. It can be a bit more, but I was allowed to use the $20 coupon on all 3.

Even though it's a bit more going through SS living in CA I prefer the payment plan. Everyone's situation is different and I agree it's more of a mental thing with

me. Just a personal preference. Glad we are getting this guy!

You were able to use that coupon 3 separate times? I didn't place an order yet, but that's good to know if true.

Congrats to all that held out on getting a Thanos previously as this seems to be the definitive version that combines the armored GoG version with IW version. You better get this one, I anticipate this is your last shot at a Thanos. I suspect the MCU is moving in a different direction after this movie with a new, growing threat.

I’m saying if you want to avoid getting both, you can save $400 including shipping by not picking up IW Thanos and just getting the End Game version.

Point was the End Game Thanos captures what most envision as the character of Thanos, and snap or not, he looks better than the IW counterpart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's really down playing one of the most iconic events in the Comics and MCU. Personally, Thanos won in Infinity War. In Endgame, Thanos will lose. Also Armored Thanos will probably have most restricted movement between the two as IW Thanos has already restricted articulation. I think both envisions the character of Thanos, not just the endgame version. Just one was victorious, the other.. defeat.

That's really down playing one of the most iconic events in the Comics and MCU. Personally, Thanos won in Infinity War. In Endgame, Thanos will lose. Also Armored Thanos will probably have most restricted movement between the two as IW Thanos has already restricted articulation. I think both envisions the character of Thanos, not just the endgame version. Just one was victorious, the other.. defeat.

Thanos wore his armor in Infinity War up until he got the second Stone.

This looks fantastic. Was definitely my most wanted Thanos. But still glad to have the IW version coming as he didn't have armor throughout most of that movie.

I am probably picking up both Infinity War and End Game version. Also have the GoTG version, which I plan to keep. I must be in the small minority that likes that figure. Love how he looks sitting in his Throne and the design of the outfit/armor.

I'm looking at my $20 off card right now and it says "Enjoy $20 OFF on online purchases of $100 or more!" Nowhere does it state that it's limited to one-time use. I assumed that was the case, but apparently not.

Well that’s interesting. I do hope that was the intent, because I may or may not have used the code like 5 times already...

I am probably picking up both Infinity War and End Game version. Also have the GoTG version, which I plan to keep. I must be in the small minority that likes that figure. Love how he looks sitting in his Throne and the design of the outfit/armor.

I have the GotG version as well. He wasn't nearly as intimidating as he was in IW, nor as well designed, but it's a great way to show the evolution of the character.

Now That’s What I Call A Sword ®️

Long time lurker first time poster, long time figure collector....I've been in the VFX industry 10 years now, worked on many Marvel movies and finally got something I made into a toy! his sword was designed and modeled by me, I'm so happy, now i just have to save up $500 smackers to get the damn thing!

Long time lurker first time poster, long time figure collector....I've been in the VFX industry 10 years now, worked on many Marvel movies and finally got something I made into a toy! his sword was designed and modeled by me, I'm so happy, now i just have to save up $500 smackers to get the damn thing!

May be the greatest first post ever. :clap

Well this is my first post after lurking for quite some time. However I want to congratulate you on your creativity, that sword looks amazing!!

Back