1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I prefer this version of Rocket over the deluxe that I own simply because it covers all his unsightly joints. Not sure I like it enough to buy a second Rocket though.

Waiting till its up at AE or TW but will pre-order this asap!

It's up at TW now too! All four of the new ones today, plus DID's cool looking new Astronauts.
I like this new Rocket and love that he comes with the Nano Gauntlet. Now I can skip that Nano Gauntlet keychain on ebay I've had my eye on. Hahaha.

POed Iron Man and Iron Patriot/War Machine, but Rocket is a bit of a letdown with the recycled screaming portrait. For $212, HT should either offer a new and/or second portrait or better yet a real fur portrait. I already have the first two versions. I know I’ll eventually get this one but just can’t pull the trigger right now.

I was also hoping for a second, neutral headscult like Volume 2's deluxe edition and a big gun for fun.

Since this is my first and likely only Rocket, I'm okay. Besides, Iron Patriot is a pretty decent substitute for a big gun [emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

It's just too much for this figure with so much reuse. The headsculpt looks out of place in almost every photo. This costs more than the Movie Promo Spider-Man.

It's just too much for this figure with so much reuse. The headsculpt looks out of place in almost every photo. This costs more than the Movie Promo Spider-Man.

Only thing reused is the sculpt, part of the body as it has different legs. Everything else is new. This comes with a lot more than the movie promo Spidey. Just cause it’s a smaller figure doesn’t mean less $. Just as much if more time is put into these since they are much smaller.

I love the look but $212 is not an appealing price considering you only get one head sculpt. Previous accessories were much better as well (unless you have a thing for Portman's extraction tube).

EDIT: Forgot about the gauntlet.

Only thing reused is the sculpt, part of the body as it has different legs. Everything else is new. This comes with a lot more than the movie promo Spidey. Just cause it’s a smaller figure doesn’t mean less $. Just as much if more time is put into these since they are much smaller.

Can we tell Hot Toys to use the inverse logic to not charge over $400 for Venompool?

The lack of an alternate sculpt has made this a pass for me. I like the outfit the most out of all the Rockets, but I'm not into screaming sculpts.

The lack of an alternate sculpt has made this a pass for me. I like the outfit the most out of all the Rockets, but I'm not into screaming sculpts.

Same here. I would have ordered him if he had a different sculpt. And I don't want to have to pay aftermarket prices on a Vol 1 or Vol 2 non-screaming head.

Hmm...this should have been $175-185 range given that it only comes with 1 headsculpt, but I'll likely order this since this will be my one and only Rocket.

Poor sweet rabbit. He screams for two seconds while sitting on top of Groot's shoulder in Guardians 1, and that's what sticks for all of these.

28516288_1609491232452812_3155379655439469905_o.jpg
Are they new ? might be late to the party ?!

Back