1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice to see this finally go up for order. I was beginning to think they'd forgot about him. I'm not too fussed about the sculpt - it's pretty much classic Rocket to be screaming with guns blazing. The goggles look odd to me though - shouldn't there be a strap?

I thought that too! Maybe they're just placeholder or something?

I was really thinking a deluxe with both outfits on 2 bodies and both heads would make more sense for this guy... If they do make quantum rocket I hope they include the closed mouth, but since they teased it with the same head I'm guessing not.

I don’t have a Rocket yet. I kept going back and forth considering buying the last one but ultimately decided not to because I disliked the open mouth head sculpt so much. I’m really disappointed to see that this is offering the same one, so I guess I’ll pass again and wait for the next version.

Wish it came with the normal sculpt. Probably going to get this anyway. Everything else look good especially the infinity glove.

Perfect piece to add to my GOTG Vol. 1 Rocket. Hopefully can interchange the headsculpts.

That's what I'm hoping as well. With the full outfit and that scarf, paint matching shouldn't be an issue. The only other part of him exposed is his tail. I've got the spare, neutral head from the GoTG2 Deluxe version available.

That's what I'm hoping as well. With the full outfit and that scarf, paint matching shouldn't be an issue. The only other part of him exposed is his tail. I've got the spare, neutral head from the GoTG2 Deluxe version available.

They will work. Paint will be different from
Vol 1 to this one. They were different from vol 1 & 2.

They will work. Paint will be different from
Vol 1 to this one. They were different from vol 1 & 2.

True, but even the Vol. 1 head would probably look fine if the only other part of him exposed is his tail.

The other thing to consider are the goggles. If those aren't separate from the head they won't be usable on the replacement sculpt.

Although the reused HS, and the inclusion of this one only, is a bit disappointing, since it compels you to a certain, more actionable poses, I do think this figure is kinda awesome on its own. It appears HT has upgraded the body, double knees etc; I own both Rockets from GOTG vol 1&2 and to my opinion, this one is distinguishable enough from the previous ones to own in terms of suits color schemes and accessories, not to mention - A GOD DAMN COMICS ACCURATE ROCKET.
(and I really dig the scarf)

Nice to see this finally go up for order. I was beginning to think they'd forgot about him. I'm not too fussed about the sculpt - it's pretty much classic Rocket to be screaming with guns blazing. The goggles look odd to me though - shouldn't there be a strap?

I think the straps are supposed to be going into his fur which is why you can't see it, but since it's sculpted it looks like it's just strapless goggles on top of his head... :dunno

Pre-Ordered this, Iron Patriot and BD Tony from Sideshow. I'm fine with the Rocket screaming headsculpt as I'll be strapping him to Iron Patriot and I think it works for that... Infinity War Rocket will be with Thor (when he gets to me) and Groot. Those two scenes were both pretty awesome to me...

I think $212 for this is pretty decent. A bit more than Rocket should probably cost, but I honestly thought it might have been more. I’ve been waiting for this one so will probably pre-order soon.

Back