Hot Toys - Avengers Bruce Banner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's a reasonable price for this guy? Or more to the point what shouldn't I pay more than ?

Sent from my mobile thingummabob!

Well seeing as this thread is moving at a snails pace and the figure is still brand new it looks like this is going to be a shelf warmer, I bought mine at alter ego for 180 and for what you get I would said it is a bit over priced. A fair price in todays market for a hot toys figure of this caliber would be 160. Best bet for a deal would likely be to wait till a deal shows on ebay or when retailers put him on clearance. I can see places that break down figures doing so with this guy till he is gone as that's the best way to clear out there stock.

You could also just bash him to, buy the parts you want from the set and bash the rest for some savings.

I think I'll contact SS and see if they'll let me just pay off my flex today so I can get him shipped. My wife is out of town next week so it's always good that these boxes arrive when she's not around. :lol

I think I'll contact SS and see if they'll let me just pay off my flex today so I can get him shipped. My wife is out of town next week so it's always good that these boxes arrive when she's not around. :lol

My Brother gets the packages delivered to my house, then "moves them in" while his wife is busy with other stuff.

That old thing? I've had it for years...

eusa_dance.gif

I hear that one. It saves on explanation and "debate"

My Brother gets the packages delivered to my house, then "moves them in" while his wife is busy with other stuff.

eusa_dance.gif

That's nothing. She never sees anything arrive, but he went from one detolf to six in less than two years...
Maybe she realises he's smuggling this stuff in?

^ :rotfl Amazing how these collections magically grow overnight...

eusa_dance.gif

:lol :lol That's one of my favourite (and most used) quotes as well! Me (and my mum) are always using that one on my dad!!

eusa_dance.gif

:lol That's a smart idea. I usually claim I told her and she must have been preoccupied or didn't hear me. It works pretty well.

BTW your brother's review of Zod was excellent! He spares no details. Great work. :clap

I hear that one. It saves on explanation and "debate"

Yep. Though Ed-209 didn't sneak past her. The huge figures and vehicles are the toughest. :slap:lol

Amazing collection, very impressive

Yes. He has a mountain of stuff still to review and add to the shelves. I reckon he could *fill* 9 detolfs easily.

TW your brother's review of Zod was excellent! He spares no details. Great work. :clap

Thanks. I'll tell him you said so.

Yep. Though Ed-209 didn't sneak past her. The huge figures and vehicles are the toughest. :slap:lol

Ouch. I bet she noticed that thing!

^ :rotfl Amazing how these collections magically grow overnight...

I know...
Amazing how you can have a collection that fills three detolfs to the brim. Then you buy three more to "spread things out", and all of a sudden, 6 detolfs are full...

7A3D2C97-1243-4A77-9BA7-F63C2E6E6B63.jpg

Yes. He has a mountain of stuff still to review and add to the shelves. I reckon he could *fill* 9 detolfs easily.

Thanks. I'll tell him you said so.

Ouch. I bet she noticed that thing!

I know...
Amazing how you can have a collection that fills three detolfs to the brim. Then you buy three more to "spread things out", and all of a sudden, 6 detolfs are full...

7A3D2C97-1243-4A77-9BA7-F63C2E6E6B63.jpg

I'm wondering who's in your SHIELD collection there? Any chance of a close up?

Thank you, Sir.
Some of the funniest pics are ones where all you do is swap out some heads for a laugh.

00000000-0000-0000-0000-00000000CA5A.jpg

I like the Loki suit set, I thought it wasn't due out until late summer...

Back