Hot Toys - Avengers Bruce Banner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know how cliché this sounds but I got my Banner on Saturday and have to say that it looks pretty good in person. I can certainly see where the sculpt is off putting in pictures but I feel that is because the tone of the sculpt doesn't catch the light right.

Some will disagree but whatev's I like it.

Review coming soon...

image_zpseef827e8.jpeg

Banner arrived today from overseas.....totally unexpected. 5 days since I placed the order. I won't get to open him until later but cool Easter present.

As much as I like and wanted this figure I had to cancel. With the 66 Batman and Robin coming something had to give, and I'm afraid it was Bruce. Hopefully I can pick him up later after I've amassed some more rewards points.

As much as I like and wanted this figure I had to cancel. With the 66 Batman and Robin coming something had to give, and I'm afraid it was Bruce. Hopefully I can pick him up later after I've amassed some more rewards points.

I think HT should have struck while the iron was hot with Avengers.
If Banner was released after Fury and Hawkeye but beforeCap, Widow, etc, we would have bought him then.
But two years after the fact seems like a total afterthought, lol.

I think HT should have struck while the iron was hot with Avengers.
If Banner was released after Fury and Hawkeye but beforeCap, Widow, etc, we would have bought him then.
But two years after the fact seems like a total afterthought, lol.
:lecture :exactly:

Hot-Toys-Bruce-Banner-Hulk-01.jpg

Just received my Bruce Banner and Hulk set. I missed out on the fist Hulk, so the first thing that surprised me was how massive the figure was in person. Bruce Banner is pretty well done. He displays well out of the box with minimal futzing and the suit is well-tailored, however, is made of a material that look like it may be prone to fuzzballs / lint. Hope that's not the case, but I guess time will tell.

Has the single Bruce Banner started shipping yet from sideshow? I pre-ordered this day one and its still showing as September. I would have thought I would have received the message about paying off early already if it has started shipping.

Has the single Bruce Banner started shipping yet from sideshow? I pre-ordered this day one and its still showing as September. I would have thought I would have received the message about paying off early already if it has started shipping.

I got mine yesterday. Haven't taken pics yet.

Mine arrived today.

Mine was supposed to arrive today, but UPS didn't take my signed note this time. So tomorrow I get it.

I like how he turned out. I think I'll end up throwing him in with Stark's workshop since I already have an Avengers display. Don't think I'll ever display him with his coat though--I think he looks much better without it. Just a couple quick pics:

ht banner half (427x640).jpg

ht banner full (427x640).jpg

I agree. No jacket, with rolled up sleeves is the way to go.

I like how he turned out. I think I'll end up throwing him in with Stark's workshop since I already have an Avengers display. Don't think I'll ever display him with his coat though--I think he looks much better without it. Just a couple quick pics:

Back