1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: AOU - Iron Man Mark VII :CHOCOOLATE Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you say so... Why would they use the same pictures as the movie promo stealth if it was colored differently? Short answer is they wouldn't.

Well if the SM M7 has that much brown on it mine will be going to ebay.

If you look at the official images on the SSC page there is no way any color on that image looks even remotely close to being brown

William Lau answered my question on FB and said that secret base confirmed they were the same figure. Speculation ended

No reason to eBay when you can cancel it now and let someone who wants one get one at retail.

It would be silly to miss an opportunity to use something like this to help fund other items and it would seem you agree:

I was going to cancel Marty EX too, but it's going to be really sought after so I'm going to keep to trade or unload to fund something Iron. ;)

There are dark bronze accents on it, including the face plate... That is likely the brown they're talking about... You can see the accents in most of the promo pictures.

It would be silly to miss an opportunity to use something like this to help fund other items and it would seem you agree:

True dat, though I won't go into the Marty thread and whine about it all the time.

William Lau answered my question on FB and said that secret base confirmed they were the same figure. Speculation ended

And there you have it! :goodpost:

True dat, though I won't go into the Marty thread and whine about it all the time.

No need to get personal or insulting.

It's funny how some members can be so hypocritical .....

90% of the replies in the HPP HOA thread are the same people complaining over and over about how bad that item sucked yet those same people love to harass Mr Walker for his constant posts against die cast.

All of my posts were only used to point out that the descriptions specifically stated they were painted differently.

If they're not and if the SM M7 has that much brown on it I am sure I won't be the only one "whining" about it.

No need to get personal or insulting.

90% of the replies in the HPP HOA thread are the same people complaining over and over about how bad that item sucked yet those same people love to harass Mr Walker for his constant posts against die cast.

All of my posts were only used to point out that the descriptions specifically stated they were painted differently.

If they're not and if the SM M7 has that much brown on it I am sure I won't be the only one "whining" about it.

No, the descriptions never said they where different. One just emphasized one small color over the other to market it to their clients. It was explained in both photos and by those that saw it in person and by those that translated themselves. Some people focused on parts instead of the whole thing.

You know, it is funny how some members can be so hypocritical .....

The same person calling people hypocrites here is the same person who made a thread about threads 'drifting' and 'being on topic' as well as threatened the site owner. Meanwhile, this thread is about the Stealth Mk 7 and here you are talking about the HPP thread and another forum member who trolls Diecast threads.

Pot, meet kettle.

tumblr_mkv3n83TY91rg940xo8_400.gif

The descriptions never stated they were different :cuckoo:

Last edited:
tried to get one earlier.

bummed coz the shop is on 5/f so we queued on the lift, less than 10 guys.

then people started to queue in front where the escalators were at.
mall security then told us we need to queue with the other people so we did only to be directed to the lifts when they opened.

there was a lot of pushing and shoving (mostly because of greedy people that want to take advantage of this item).

when we reached the shop on 5/f, few people were let in, around 30 only or so.
however, one of the guys who worked in chocoolate said there will be 50 sets available.

if they're selling one set per person only, where are the rest?

really sad since i could've had the chance if i queued in the other entrance when no one else is.

oh well, will try the pre order for normal version and will hope for the best.

Just posted on OSR, see Chocolate stuff is just the text on the box, special base, etc. It's still refered to as Stealth Mark 7 in one of the pics.

11150981_1098438916836913_4053137010142430451_n.jpg

10521333_1098439143503557_8340784166285586508_n.jpg

11188365_1098439206836884_1825680342949360713_n.jpg

988520_1098439333503538_7725489626257806985_n.jpg

11156293_1098439366836868_5251833231312554882_n.jpg

11188267_1098439390170199_1358869735757222413_n.jpg

Back