1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: AOU - Iron Man Mark VII :CHOCOOLATE Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howard the Duck :dunno

chris-pratt-gif-2.gif

Originally, it was thought this figure is the same as the stealth figure with a different base. Is it now considered to be a different figure?

It was determined that its the same figure with a different base earlier in the thread. But of course some still believe otherwise... looks the same to me.

I understand we all have opinions. And that's fine. And in pics of the 2, some look identical and some look different. Lightning matters. I was curious to know if anyone can definitively say it's the same or different. Not just opinions or speculation.

I can't tell if you're serious or not, but i think you should take a look at the pics of it from the AoU expo... there is definitely no blue.

There is too.

You need to put in your contacts or something.

There is no blue. Both figures are black on black with brown highlights in other places. The official description of both figures state that. Outside of the official description of that doesn't matter to you...in hand it's black on black. The ad at the store states it's black on black with brown highlights.

Lol we just need a pink and green suit to make the Iron Man Rangers. Hehehe
Kicking my self for not pre ordering this one, Saving up for mk45.

There is no blue. Both figures are black on black with brown highlights in other places. The official description of both figures state that. Outside of the official description of that doesn't matter to you...in hand it's black on black. The ad at the store states it's black on black with brown highlights.

Please point out where the official description of the SM M7 claims to have brown high lights:

"The Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version) Collectible Figure is highly detailed featuring multiple layers and various shades of metallic and matte black color with digital camouflage design, translucent black chest armor and articulated flaps on back of legs, Stark Industries decals at various parts of the armor, LED light-up function, interchangeable armor parts, and a specially designed dynamic figure stand."

just becuase every color is not spelled out doesn't mean it's not there.image.jpg

hmmm... I havent delved into this debate much but I would like to say that there are some contrasting colors on that promo pic. Some panels are definitely a different color. That being said the prototypes that have been shown so far do look solid black..... but that could just be lighting or whatever. Then theres that pic which shows those same panels being a brownish color.....

I would wait for the final product photos to be 100% sure but it does look to have brown highlights in places.

I don't know about the blue though, I can't see any blue there other than in some of the promo pics, but those things are heavily photoshopped so I never trust them

All this ^^^^ Just IMO :wink1:

No it's not. But only becuase its not thru that store. The figures are identical according to hot toys reps at the show, the guy at the store, and every photo. Aside from the box, tee, and base.

It looks like the same figure to me. This is just a difficult figure to see with the photography. The colouring really is difficult to catch on camera with the changes in lighting.

It looks like the same figure to me. This is just a difficult figure to see with the photography. The colouring really is difficult to catch on camera with the changes in lighting.

Just to apply a minimum amount of logic: why would the Chocoolate guys pay money to have their figure look exactly like the stealth version?

Back