1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: AOU - Iron Man Mark VII :CHOCOOLATE Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to apply a minimum amount of logic: why would the Chocoolate guys pay money to have their figure look exactly like the stealth version?
The Stealth figure is an exclusive and more difficult to obtain in HK, so it would still sell well through this company as there would have been many who missed out on the release on the tour.

Of course I could be totally wrong and it is slightly different lol.

Motuxmen, did you actually speak to a rep at the show? This is all I was looking for. Not opinions. And all of our eyes.can be deceiving us with the promotion pics on both. The figure looks black in most of the expo in hand pics. The STEALTH promo pics.on sideshow look blue. The chocolate pics look brownish. If they are the same, it's a lighting or PS ploy by HT to allow the perception of what we want to see. Again, no one here can say definitely if they are the same by simply looking at promo pics

The promo pics for the stealth look blue because the area around it is blue... They're likely trying to show off it's reflective qualities, but it seems a good portion of people can't grasp that concept.

Where are people getting the idea that the two figures are different? They're exactly the same. Heck even ****.Po states the following in his title for the figure and description over at Toys Daily forum:

CHOCOOLATE X HOT TOYS limited "Avengers" Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Edition)

And here's the photo from the magazine for the "CHOCOOLATE" version:

chocoolate-hot-toys-iron-man-mark-vii-stealth-mode-01.jpg

They're exactly the same. The only difference is the CHOCOOLATE base plate that you get and the fact that you can only get it in HK.

This is the exact same situation with the MILK War Machine Mark 1. Same figure, different base for HK and US.

HOT-TOYS-WAR-MACHINE-SPECIAL-MILK%201.jpg

WMSE-12-Stand.jpg

so on Friday, those in HK can just go to the 2 Chocoolate stores then get the figure?
was it mentioned how limited it will be?

would it be better to go earlier than mall opening hours?
or it's safe to say that stocks are available for most people who want it?

tia...

so on Friday, those in HK can just go to the 2 Chocoolate stores then get the figure?
was it mentioned how limited it will be?

would it be better to go earlier than mall opening hours?
or it's safe to say that stocks are available for most people who want it?

tia...
There's already a line for it.

11156141_930779550276055_9147923994286213277_n.jpg

I would find it absolutely hilarious if someone paid the aftermarket price thinking its different than the movie promo stealth, only to get the same figure with a very expensive variant base.

that's in TST right? need to check tomorrow for the Hysan Place one.

cant imagine people queued up as early as today.
i just hope there will be enough even for day 1 buy at least.

if there's a queue in Hysan tomorrow night, then it's a sign that I need to do my first camp out.

Where are people getting the idea that the two figures are different?

People like myself are wondering why the description for the Chocolate version specifically states that it is painted in various shades of brown while the SM M7 states it is painted in various shades of black.

I guess we will find out when someone actually buys one on Friday.

One highlights the main colors (black) and the other brings attention to the color that is their name. It would be like a special version of the mk6 and one company saying it's red and gold and the other saying it's red with silver highlights. Both are correctimage.jpg

both malls now have queues outside. will try to take my chances tomorrow morning.

i just hope that the rumor isn't true that someone made a deal with one of the managers to get all of the stock in his shop.

also, HT already mentioned that the Chocoolate and the STealth one are of the same design.
Only base and the accompanying shirt is different.

No, the colors are the same. Same exact design. Except the base obviously. If they were different colors, they wouldn't bother saying they are the same design because then it wouldn't be true.

Last edited:
No, the colors are the same. Same exact design. Except the base obviously. If they were different colors, they wouldn't bother saying they are the same design because then it wouldn't be true.

I disagree, the poor translation mentioned the brown color issue again:

CHOCOOLATE launched the much anticipated Hot Toys black soul forms with dark brown tone on tone armored camouflage patterns to create the computer fairy VII (stealth Edition)

Two items that are identical but painted different colors could be said to have the exact same design

This is the same thing as the Stealth Mark VII only thing is different is the base.

Back