1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: AOU - Iron Man Mark VII :CHOCOOLATE Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:goodpost:

50 versions of MK VII coming- DO ANY OF YOU really think you are paying therough the nose for a "limited" edition that will be worth alot? Every minute one is born....

Really? So what are the other 49 you speak of?

And you calling someone else a sucker is kinda silly and petty. If you own one high end collectible or ever bought pretty much anything ever you over paid. People sell things to make money, so pretty much every thing you buy is inflated value.

It's not the same buying a product at retail prices as it is buying on the secondary market. I wouldn't call buying at Msrp retail prices would hardly ever qualify as "creating a sucker"...

not sure if posted already but pricing is available - 1999 hkd for the figure with store name base and a shirt.

not sure if posted already but pricing is available - 1999 hkd for the figure with store name base and a shirt.

Screen Shot 2015-04-19 at 8.51.18 AM.jpg

Huh. I agree this is well....ridiculous. but if you subtract the price of most of these Abercrombie styled shirts which around $25-$30, the actual price of the figure is great :lol

Too bad that price will never be paid by anyone outside of HK.

I actually have no clue.....
tumblr_mj45wigadk1rkfde2o1_400.gif

It could be like last year though, Marvel, DC and Predator :dunno
Yeah sometimes it's a straight up repaint or revised and updated version of an older figure.

And occasionally they give you something brand new like they did with the rescue cap or swat gordon

So I am not sure what to expext this time arounf

I'm hoping for Tony Stark Racesuit Version

or

Mech Test 2.0
well they better not do something stupid and make a popular figure an exclusive that is such an insult to us fans we should not have battle scalpers and camp out online and hope the system accepts our orders.

It is all exclusive to jack the price uppppP!!!!!!! and no limitation! We are nuts voluntarily to be the HT money slaves.....nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Back