1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: AOU - Iron Man Mark VII :CHOCOOLATE Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the frack, it ALMOST looks exactly like Stealth with the almost hardly noticeable repaint on the colored parts.... :slap :lol

This is one figure I would open.....
tumblr_mrhftt6wzW1sqryh2o1_500.gif

Are you guys sure this is different to the Stealth suit? It looks exactly the same as the original pics, with the same "brownish" accents...
3.jpg

Maybe the color changes depending on your mood...:dunno

It's the exact same figure with a different cover on the base. And this partnership is part of the reason for the stealth suit normal release. As they had a for sure number of sales (to this clothing company) and made more to sell. The clothing company offset the cost of production.

So, its not going to be as exclusive as we thought...never the less, I still have no Mark VII and I love this Stealth mode. Something to change the color scheme of my IM figures

It's the exact same figure with a different cover on the base. And this partnership is part of the reason for the stealth suit normal release. As they had a for sure number of sales (to this clothing company) and made more to sell. The clothing company offset the cost of production.

Agreed.

So correct me if I am wrong, but is this the same figure just sold through a different retailer? Is the retailer called chocolate, or is the retailer scared to call it stealth (dunno) so they called it chocolate? I saw a pic in the stealth thread with the figure but with the "C" base. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...

BTW I still have the Stealth on PO, just trying to figure out if I can eat it or not? Well I guess I can eat it no matter what....but is it made from chocolate, and if that is the case shouldnt it be called Iron Man Mark VII "Willy Wonka Armor"?

EDIT: Maybe one of them has the golden ticket where you can visit HTs and then get chosen to run the company.....

Yes it's the same. No they are not scared. They are essentially responsible for the stealth suit. They footed the production bill to get the figure to use as marketing ploy durning the huge hot toys Aou show at the mall they are flagship stores in. The name chocolate is their company logo.

It's like the milk war machine, or the old Toyfair magazine moss man or toys r us exclusives or Walmart exclusives.

Holding out for the Strawberry Banana Mark VII repaint. I plan to pose it in an ice cream bowl with some hot fudge ladled on top. I'll put it next to the "Melty Prime" Ultron figure, for a truly delicious figure display.

Back