1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: AOU - Iron Man Mark VII :CHOCOOLATE Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure why people are so confused... this is the same thing they did with Milk Magazine for both Gunmetal mk 3, Warmachine and I believe the gunmetal mk 4....

Yes it's the same. No they are not scared. They are essentially responsible for the stealth suit. They footed the production bill to get the figure to use as marketing ploy durning the huge hot toys Aou show at the mall they are flagship stores in. The name chocolate is their company logo.

It's like the milk war machine, or the old Toyfair magazine moss man or toys r us exclusives or Walmart exclusives.

Got it. Thats what I figured.

hmmmmmm... This must be even more super duper rare and special compared to stealth.... :lol Can't wait to see what people will pay for this guy on Ebay.

Not sure why people are so confused... this is the same thing they did with Milk Magazine for both Gunmetal mk 3, Warmachine and I believe the gunmetal mk 4....

Exactly. Silly Things and Gunmetal were the same figure with a different base sold through silly things

What madness is this?

The same as milk War machine, silly things IM, Gun metal IM and the ichobod crane..its not new. Hot toys does anything else 4 times (see war machine aou thread) and it's common and boring. This time it's crazy and outrageous and insane and silly.

They are in the business of making money from sale of figures. When a company (chocolate) offers to pay all the production costs (either by straight payment or buying a set amount) and then hot toys can sell more of them on their own (stealth iron man) why would this be a shock to anyone? Or bad?

What madness is this?
tumblr_llspmmuZha1qc7geho1_500.gif

With all of this Mark VII versions coming out.. do you think HT will consider releasing the Holographic version? I prefer that compare to this

I didn't think Hot Toys could go any lower after Rosehill Stark, but they proved me wrong once again.

:goodpost:

50 versions of MK VII coming- DO ANY OF YOU really think you are paying therough the nose for a "limited" edition that will be worth alot? Every minute one is born....

Considering you could sell the one you got pre-ordered on eBay for $600 makes me laugh at your sucker comment.:rotfl

Back