Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

I wonder if HT wants to cash in to the max with this body design and release another Jake figure.

I'd love an Avatar figure, but I don't like the warpaint version. Hopefully a normal Jake and Neytiri will follow! :)

Really? I don't see that at all. In fact, i don't see this topping Aldo Raine.:dunno

I agree, love my Aldo Raine...

The more i look at this Jake Sully figure,the more i see how very bland he looks.

I agree, love my Aldo Raine...

The more i look at this Jake Sully figure,the more i see how very bland he looks.

I dont undertand what you guys mean by bland?! He looks exactly how the character looks in the final scenes of the movie?! The light base is really cool? The intricacy of the braids and feathers and leather work is all there... so is the amazing body paint aps. I dont get it. Whatever...

I dont undertand what you guys mean by bland?! He looks exactly how the character looks in the final scenes of the movie?! The light base is really cool? The intricacy of the braids and feathers and leather work is all there... so is the amazing body paint aps. I dont get it. Whatever...

1242032359_haters-gonna-hate.gif

If Hot Toys made non-warpaint version, Sideshow could of cashed in with an in-scale Banshee to go with it.

They could have done all in one Warpaint + RDA suit

Include the clothes, and a 2nd head and you'd have both looks

Plus you'd get those huge ass shoes and the cool looking backpack

I wonder if HT wants to cash in to the max with this body design and release another Jake figure.

I'd love an Avatar figure, but I don't like the warpaint version. Hopefully a normal Jake and Neytiri will follow! :)

I would imagine that if they are going to do a regular version that it will be announced before this one gets released

I have a feeling we won't see Neytiri till the end of this year or early next year :(

i agree give us a angry face!

YESSSS!!!!!! This is the best Hot Toy FIgure ever already imo. I cant wait to get this guy.

Hot toys don't roll like that. :slap

You might hope that is the case... but time and time again they have shown a "close enough" perspective on bodies like this. Not saying its for sure, but generally they like to get as much use out of a body as they can.

Well as long as the don't recycle the same body for Neytiri I'll be happy :)

I too would of wanted a facial expression which shows more emotion

If this is a $300 plus figure this will be a sales flop for HT. Naturally they'll improve the sculpt and in hand it will be stunning- but how many Avatar figure collectors are out there? Can you say Mattel line FLOP GIGANTIC and general lack of merchandising sales on Avatar???

Well as long as the don't recycle the same body for Neytiri I'll be happy :)

Yeah I hope we don't have to wait to long for Neytiri, they can't use a recycled female body, think of the character, HT could come up with a very unique piece. :pray:

I'm thinking they will have her out in the winter perfect for christmas, or possibly the new year. :yess:

At $300 I'd still likely be in for this figure... I doubt HT plans on going very deep on the line. But for the size of him and insane detail I'm guessing he'll still be the single most expensive HT figure to date.

I'd love for him to be more in the $200 range, but realistically I just don't see that happening.

Back