Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Neyteri would have to be an all new body like Jake. I will pass on Jake and get Neyteri instead.

YESSSS!!!!!! This is the best Hot Toy FIgure ever already imo. I cant wait to get this guy.

Ridiculous... no way this is the BEST, it's cool... but it's no where near the best. :/

M.

At $300 I'd still likely be in for this figure... I doubt HT plans on going very deep on the line. But for the size of him and insane detail I'm guessing he'll still be the single most expensive HT figure to date.

I'd love for him to be more in the $200 range, but realistically I just don't see that happening.

I hope for at least a Neytiri and maybe the one that played her brother that got killed, no humans, that would be a waste, however I wouldn't mind a deluxe scale bad sergent figure with the battle exo type suit he used to fight Jake in the end. but that would be costly. :lecture

At $300 I'd still likely be in for this figure... I doubt HT plans on going very deep on the line. But for the size of him and insane detail I'm guessing he'll still be the single most expensive HT figure to date.

I'd love for him to be more in the $200 range, but realistically I just don't see that happening.

$250 range seems realistic (and reasonable) to me. To much more then that and I may hold off for the RDA Jake that I would prefer anyway

Ridiculous... no way this is the BEST, it's cool... but it's no where near the best. :/

M.

It's just a matter of taste & opion, never will everyone agree on a figure being the best :)

This is the best Hot Toy FIgure ever.

Not+Sure+if+serious.jpg

Looks like a solid figure, and AVATAR fans should be happy... but I don't see how it could objectively even crack Hot Toys' Top 10. Hell, they've announced 3-4 figures in the past month or two that are more impressive than this.

I'm pretty sure this'll break into my HT top 10 but it looks like the new Batman Exclusive will be going straight in at no1 for me if the pictures are anything to go by.

It ones opinion which is the best Hot Toys figure. With that said I think this is top 10 to date because of the size but not the best. I'll take Sweeney Todd over this any day.

Oh yeah, that new DX Captain Jack or whatever looks incredible..

yea its just my opinion. you cant really even compare another figure to this, its different. to me its the best, the detail, the character, the size, i love it.

Heard from a birdy this will be near $300

Im thinking 280-290. Its worth it when you consider the size and the cost of their recent figures.

Im thinking 280-290. Its worth it when you consider the size and the cost of their recent figures.

I don't think Baby Doll or Amber is worth $170 either. Just because they slap on a price doesn't mean it makes since. :dunno

Back