Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12E5C.jpg

Neytiri next to some Pandora creature? :pray: :pray: :pray:

Or smurfs.. ooooh :lol

I should watch the movie again.

577922_10150647845887344_58690437343_9470091_2067034816_n.jpg

From Hot Toys Facebook:

"Noland from Predators, Babydoll from Sucker Punch, Jake Sully from Avatar and Light Cycle with Sam Flynn from TRON: Legacy.

Thanks very much for the wait, fans! These long-awaited collectibles will be released one by one in coming weeks!
We will speed up the production process, at the same time, keeping up with the product quality.
Again, many thanks for your patience and support!"

I was thinking the same thing. Saw where he cancelled the Sam Flynn light cycle because it's been delayed for so long. Can't blame him one bit.

577922_10150647845887344_58690437343_9470091_2067034816_n.jpg

From Hot Toys Facebook:

"Noland from Predators, Babydoll from Sucker Punch, Jake Sully from Avatar and Light Cycle with Sam Flynn from TRON: Legacy.

Thanks very much for the wait, fans! These long-awaited collectibles will be released one by one in coming weeks!
We will speed up the production process, at the same time, keeping up with the product quality.

No way, I'm finaly getting my JS & Light Cycle. It feels like I've been waiting forever for these two :yess:

glad to finally see updates on all these. glad HT finally responded but man the wallet is going to be hit hard all at once it seems:thud:

Somewhat disappointing box in the end, I know this is only an MMS and not a DX but was hoping for something a little special for Jake. Still looking forward to the unboxing vids though :)

From Hot Toys Facebook:

Wow, seems HT is acknowledging the long wait on these. Thats nice of them. Less so Noland, he's pretty much on schedule I would think.

Back