Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

sdcc2011_sideshow_miscbig_40.jpg

Neytiri should have been Hot Toys first Avatar figure. Collectors love a female character, especially one with a bow.

I can honestly say I would own Jake with out Neytiri, but not Neytiri with out Jake. He's the main character and protagonist, so if I can only get one figure he'd be my choice.

Although I would have probably preferred his earlier look over the final battle.

Although I would have probably preferred his earlier look over the final battle.

That's funny, the final battle look is what sold me on this. I consider it the most "complete" Jake as it combines hardware from the human military and Na'vi tribes into one complete package of badassery.

Plus if HT ever makes a Quaritch + AMP suit this is the Jake we'll want to pose it with. :rock

True, I'm fine with either... but I think of Jake more as he appeared earlier in the film than when in complete battle gear.

Kind of like Farm Boy Luke versus him later as an X-Wing Pilot or during the Yavin Ceremony.

I can honestly say I would own Jake with out Neytiri, but not Neytiri with out Jake. He's the main character and protagonist, so if I can only get one figure he'd be my choice.

:horror and I tho I am the only one with such point on ABADAH collectibles :hi5:

But...
... here I agree with Khev :monkey3

Kind of like Farm Boy Luke versus him later as an X-Wing Pilot or during the Yavin Ceremony.

Right. One of the reasons I like Luke's outfit when he crashes on Dagobah is that its a flightsuit with a lightsaber and blaster attached. Combines all aspects of his character: pilot, gun-toting adventurer, Jedi.

I'm looking at your pre-orders on your sig. It can be done! Get out of 3A is my suggestion. I'm happy I did.

:lol i just got into them.

I would love this and i probably could swing it with some cancellations, but i can't justify it on one collectible, i'm not that far gone yet, my limit is around $500 for one piece.

That's funny, the final battle look is what sold me on this. I consider it the most "complete" Jake as it combines hardware from the human military and Na'vi tribes into one complete package of badassery.

Plus if HT ever makes a Quaritch + AMP suit this is the Jake we'll want to pose it with. :rock

Agreed.

I'd buy a Quaritch and who am i kidding i'd get the Amp Suit too :lol but i doubt we'd get either :monkey2

i'm not that far gone yet, my limit is around $500 for one piece.

Totally, plus I always like to think that worst case scenario if a piece breaks off of a statue or something gets damaged in some way I could also just go to ebay and replace, even years down the line.

I wouldn't do that after paying $1600 the first time and have a feeling I'd be consumed with anxiety over any little nick or ding that might happen to it down the line which would kill quite a bit of the excitement over owning it.

I've been thinking.. Shouldn't this figure be like 50+ cm in height and not 45 cm in order to be 1/6 scale?

Back