Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed. Problem for me is if I buy one thats me invested in the entire line which would be unwise. Stunning figure though. The box looks beautiful

That wouldn't be a problem for me, I said long before this figure was shown that I'd only ever want just Jake and only his final battle look.

So Jake is finallly being released!!! About DAMN time too!!! I wont be picking him up right away though... Just got DX 06 and plan on buying DX 08 and 09 next,,,

So Jake is finallly being released!!! About DAMN time too!!! I wont be picking him up right away though... Just got DX 06 and plan on buying DX 08 and 09 next,,,

This is a day one buy for me! Can't wait! Excited excited excited!!! :panic:

The height is fantastic, this is gonna be AMAZING :yess:

Agreed, it's perfect! And I was complaining earlier about the height but it came out great. :yess:

577922_10150647845887344_58690437343_9470091_2067034816_n.jpg

:rock :clap:blissy:yess:

That wouldn't be a problem for me, I said long before this figure was shown that I'd only ever want just Jake and only his final battle look.

Yep. Final Battle Jake is a perfect "one and done" figure to represent Avatar. No need to commit to the line, though I can definitely see myself getting more if they make them.

A roaring sculpt would have been nice, especially for this final battle look, o well.

That's what I thought as well but with detailed and separate hair strands and tiny flocked feathers there's no way they could include an entirely new sculpt without skyrocketing the price even further.

Which would have left them with making an unsightly switchout face plate as the alternative. He'll just have to be chilling like when he surveyed the gathering armies or watched over the humans as they boarded the remaining shuttle at the end.

I'm getting the Jake because it's the only one. Would prefer the native look along with Neytiri. I still cannot believe how little there is by way of collectibles for this movie. Oh well.

:hi5:

Now let's hope they do a Neytiri figure!! :monkey3

You know it will happen! :duff

I'm getting the Jake because it's the only one. Would prefer the native look along with Neytiri. I still cannot believe how little there is by way of collectibles for this movie. Oh well.

From HT or in general? Because there are tons of great collectibles from AVATAR out there...

Jake proto in HD from SDCC 2011 to tide us over...

[ame]https://youtu.be/H8SsDts2HiI[/ame]

:chillpill:

It seems they would have to make a final battle Neytiri... I think she is more iconic w/o the make-up, but they would not make a very good grouping to be from different segments of the movie.

Still hoping we at least get a Neytiri and Quarritch before it's all said and done.

Back