Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched Avatar last night for, I think, the third time. I dunno, I think its a great film. Original in every respect? No, but few things are.

Sideshow says Jake is shipping this month but I know they still have Bespin Luke listed as May while HT reportedly pushed it out until August.

Any similar delay already posted for Jake?

Watched Avatar last night for, I think, the third time. I dunno, I think its a great film. Original in every respect? No, but few things are.

Yeah it is a great film. I was actually very suprised with its lack of awards at the oscars because Avatar had the whole "green peace" theme going on which is a very contemporary issue today with climate change and all that.

Nevermind, height looks good:

Scale-Comparison.jpg

I watched it last night too, but for the millionth time. :lol

The photo (at the time) was an attempt by the person to show approximate heigh; but he was off in his attempt and admitted it. So no wool pulling involved :lol

There are some shots from a later show that give a good idea of the figures relative height; but at 18" tall that would tranlate to about 9' in 1/6. So the figure might be a smidge short, but nothing to get too upset about.

Back