Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Coming Soon... In the year ???

♫ In the year 2525
The Hot Toys Jake Sully, still won't have arrived
In all the Hot Toys world, there's only one standing policy
The same characters over and over, with nary one Neytiri ♫

The Sideshow Neytiri statue is in 1/6 scale. That's it so far.

I too hope they make a 1/6 Neytiri to go with Jake, but since I'm also looking into the maquette as a possible purchase I haven't been too desperate for her announcement.

I was too, but the price :horror it's out of my league. :(

My Avatar collection so far. :wink1:

02092011921copy.jpg

03042012118.jpg

Still waiting for HT Jack and Legacy Neytiri. :impatient:

:)

Yea, but with my tax return and a sacrifice for a few other pieces, I might be able to squeeze it in. But I'm waiting for in hand pics first before making a purchase of that size.

It looks amazing though.

^ Looks good i'd love a HT Quaritch, but aren't expecting it, hell i don't expect anything new from HT these days :lol

I think he's kidding because of all the Hot Toys rehashes.

I would have liked this figure to have the pre-war hairstyle when he was learning to be a Navi, but he still is pretty awesome. A whole crapload of stuff I'm interested in is coming out, though. He might have to get skipped.

That's true, but he's a big, blue, cat-man from a movie I liked, but am not super-passionate about. If he's around for a little while, and I get some extra money, I might buy him, but with the delays and everything, other priorities have come up.

I hate the fact that now every time I come into the Alien and Robots forum I have to deal with 35 new Terminator threads, to which I'm honestly only excited about Enterbay's stuff.

Come on Jake, get here already!!! We need new pics of this guy.

I hate the fact that now every time I come into the Alien and Robots forum I have to deal with 35 new Terminator threads, to which I'm honestly only excited about Enterbay's stuff.

Come on Jake, get here already!!! We need new pics of this guy.

I don't mind as much as the DC section being 90% Batman (Nolan Batman) thread and marvel section with all the Avengers ones.

You're right, we need more Predator threads.:lecture

Back