Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Yep Nicholson is cutttt for me too. Picking Jake Sully up as well. I liked the movie and I want to do my part to encourage HT to pick up non-superhero movie licenses. I'm sure that Nicholson Joker is going to cost a fortune down the road too...but I have a feeling that HT is producing figures to meet demand and that much like Indy, Jack, Classic, and other recent releases it will be in stock for a while...so might pick him down the road...

Absolutely, this may be our only chance at a Jake Sully. Hot Toys will probably be pumping out different versions of Nicholson Joker anyways...plus I love Avatar way more than 89' Batman :lol :D

That being said, I will glady take numerous versions of Sully..I LOVE the final battle look that HT has done but I'd love to see this variant:

jake_sully_avatar_2009-normal.jpg

^ I wonder what he's thinking at that moment...

It's the moment he realises he's getting a piece of Neytiri's ass.

tail rather :monkey1 :lol

:exactly: :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I think a smiling sculpt would really capture the mood that Jake was in when he finally got accepted within the Na'vi tribe and all throughout those scenes...it would make for a really amazing figure :pray:

:exactly: :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I think a smiling sculpt would really capture the mood that Jake was in when he finally got accepted within the Na'vi tribe and all throughout those scenes...it would make for a really amazing figure :pray:

If a smiling sculpt was included we'd deffo need a Neytiri figure just to justify Jake's cheesy smile.:D

This thread is taking a turn towards the creepy... hopefully Jake comes out soon and we can focus on the figure for a change :lol

Absolutely, this may be our only chance at a Jake Sully. Hot Toys will probably be pumping out different versions of Nicholson Joker anyways...plus I love Avatar way more than 89' Batman :lol :D

That being said, I will glady take numerous versions of Sully..I LOVE the final battle look that HT has done but I'd love to see a smiling variant]

:exactly: :goodpost:

I'd love a roaring head too though

Yeah, can't wait for the anti AVATAR trolls to start repeating themselves over and over... :cuckoo::rolleyes:

I'm still worried for the final product of this figure... I really hope HT hasn't reworked the sculpt and made it worse like a few other past releases they've done.

I'm still worried for the final product of this figure... I really hope HT hasn't reworked the sculpt and made it worse like a few other past releases they've done.

Which figures?

I'm mostly concerned with the eyes, they're much bigger than human eyes so it would be perfect if they were glass/plastic to show off that shine, otherwise they might look too dull.

I really hope HT hasn't reworked the sculpt and made it worse like a few other past releases they've done.

What ones? I think he's going to look better than the proto; no seams on the neck, etc.

Well compared to the original prototypes, I didn't like the final Alice from RE and I thought the final product Captain America looked pretty bad :(

Back