Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Yeah, what type?

Yeah, what type?

Chocolate chip. You also want a warm glass of shut the hell up?!

gilmore.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That .jpg made it original... I'll let you do all the talking, boss.

Anyway, enough chimping... back to the figure.

I wish HT included a 2nd Jake sculpt, preferably this one:

jake-sully-firing.jpg

As much as I love the sculpt they currently have, you could do a lot more badass battle poses with the second sculpt..

I remember there was a teaser pic last summer from PE of what looked like a RDA version. I could make out the khaki duds and everything. I hope HT don't ditch this licence, I would get more.

That would be nice. I'm sure HT would love to give us multiple heads with many figures, but the license owners usually get in the way or want more money, and the would drive the price through the roof, IMO.

I remember there was a teaser pic last summer from PE of what looked like a RDA version. I could make out the khaki duds and everything. I hope HT don't ditch this licence, I would get more.

What's PE? Is this pic still floating around? I'd love to see it!

Can you imagine if HT was doing a Quaritch with the Amp suit?

I'm not going to lie I'd probably go for it, even if it was $500...the Dark Knight Tumbler is one thing at $500 but I bet they will release a brand new one with the TDKR. The AMP suit and Quaritch would be a one time deal :panic:

I'm not going to lie I'd probably go for it, even if it was $500...the Dark Knight Tumbler is one thing at $500 but I bet they will release a brand new one with the TDKR. The AMP suit and Quaritch would be a one time deal :panic:

It still might happen yet... That sort of thing is right up HT alley.

It still might happen yet... That sort of thing is right up HT alley.

Oh for sure it is! They love their technical massive robots and a Quaritch is such an easier figure to do...muscle body, camos, his insane guns, coffee cup and the likeness sculpt with the huge scars.

I'd like to see at least two Jakes (this battle one) and maybe a native or RDA version and then a Neytiri and Quatritch. Then they can be done with this line and move back to Iron Man/Batman or whatever tickles their fancy.

I wish HT included a 2nd Jake sculpt, preferably this one:

jake-sully-firing.jpg

As much as I love the sculpt they currently have, you could do a lot more badass battle poses with the second sculpt..

:exactly: :clap

This got me thinking in 2 years or so when people are looking for a 1/6 Jake Sully they'll only find one figure and it'll cost them a bomb cos it'll be rare, but if in two years someone is looking for a TDK 1/6 figure they can get the MMS version, DX02 version, TDKR version or the 1/4 TDKR version equalling not rare, so Jake will be of bigger value in the long run & HT won't be getting that money :lol

Oh for sure it is! They love their technical massive robots and a Quaritch is such an easier figure to do...muscle body, camos, his insane guns, coffee cup and the likeness sculpt with the huge scars.

I'd like to see at least two Jakes (this battle one) and maybe a native or RDA version and then a Neytiri and Quatritch. Then they can be done with this line and move back to Iron Man/Batman or whatever tickles their fancy.

They can do a full 1/6 wayne manor for all i'd care cos they'd have delivered for Avatar fans with these you mentioned. :rock

:exactly: :clap

This got me thinking in 2 years or so when people are looking for a 1/6 Jake Sully they'll only find one figure and it'll cost them a bomb cos it'll be rare, but if in two years someone is looking for a TDK 1/6 figure they can get the MMS version, DX02 version, TDKR version or the 1/4 TDKR version equalling not rare, so Jake will be of bigger value in the long run & HT won't be getting that money :lol

They can do a full 1/6 wayne manor for all i'd care cos they'd have delivered for Avatar fans with these you mentioned. :rock

Damn straight! It's about time they completed a line properly and what's not a more unique and fun line like Avatar? :D:pray:

Now you're talking. All of that would look great on display.:thud:

Back