Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

I dont feel comfortable pre-ordering unless I know a Neytiri is coming

Yeah Q4, I'm hoping all the other figures I want from SDCC will be spread over Q1 & Q2, so much I want.

Cheers. Yep, way too much.:panic:

I like to think she is, but you know how it goes...:(

I would have Neytiri alone on the shelf but not Jake. They're a very feminine looking creature regardless of how tall they are. There's no doubt Jake will look impressive for his shere scale, but he'll be that much more so for having his blue chicky babe displayed next to him IMO.

I've finally ordered mine today, I'm really excited about getting this & now the long wait.

I'm still debating. I hate that. :lol

I'm still debating. I hate that. :lol

You will get the giant blue alien toy.

tumblr_lf71j1aNRC1qf7r5lo1_500.gif

4 HT (jake, IronMan 2 diorama, mark v and captain america) and 2 sideshow (tracker bio and classic bio) cant wait:impatient: but my wallet is going to kill me:gah:

No worries, I myself have a lot of pending POs from HT too (13) :thud:

Goodluck to us! :hi5:

Broke down and prepaid in full for this with my local HT distributor. I think I have almost 2k worth of fully paid PO with them for HT figures now...

No cancellation policy from the local HT Distributor which is their reason for their requirements for customers to pay in full for any HT PO... At least I get the payments out of the way! :)

I hope to get a loose body eventually to make a GoD Kareem. hehe

Broke down and prepaid in full for this with my local HT distributor. I think I have almost 2k worth of fully paid PO with them for HT figures now...

No cancellation policy from the local HT Distributor which is their reason for their requirements for customers to pay in full for any HT PO... At least I get the payments out of the way! :)

At least the payment won't bother you anymore.:hi5: Me? All my 13 POs from HT are still unpaid..I'm in a lot of debt! :thud:

I saw all the photos and videos and couldn't resist, it's going to be one of HT best. Now bring on Netiri! So much goodness this year and next. :yess:

Glad you gave in to this.:hi5: This will be a special figure! Just height speak for itself. :yess:

Oh btw, that's Neytiri :wink1:

Back