Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Thats why I created the '3Point OSB LayAway' !!

Yeah... I know what you mean, but from what I've seen I think the price is actually very good. Have you seen the retail price announced in dolars plus the size of this beast? :horror

Fortunately I have no interest in this one although I like the movie. :yess:

I really want this and the price reflects the size of quality of the figure for a change. If I get him I'll need Neytiri (she's bound to be made). £500 for two Avatar figures when there's soooooooooo much coming out. Sideshow and Hot Toys overload!:thud:

I really want this and the price reflects the size of quality of the figure for a change. If I get him I'll need Neytiri (she's bound to be made). £500 for two Avatar figures when there's soooooooooo much coming out. Sideshow and Hot Toys overload!:thud:

Yes my friend, too much goodness at once... complete overflow... these releases should be more separated from each other. :gah:

I was worried about the joints on this. How can they move without scraping the paint off the ball joints etc?

Seems my worries were justified look at his shoulder.
:(

screen-capture-27.png

I was worried about the joints on this. How can they move without scraping the paint off the ball joints etc?

screen-capture-27.png

they will soon release another version without the warpaint, solved. :monkey3

I hope he can at least fit in the Ikea Detolfs. Bottom shelf maybe in a crouched action pose....at a squeeze!

:exactly:

That's why I'm PO-ing this guy no matter what! :wink1:

:yess:

I hope he can at least fit in the Ikea Detolfs. Bottom shelf maybe in a crouched action pose....at a squeeze!

If we get a Neytiri you could have them both in a squating pose from...well you know that scene.:wink1: :D

screen-capture-27.png

This is a prototype... paint work is never as stable on ones like this. Kind of like when you see figures with putty holding together the joints... the end figure is usually sans putty :lol

But I would be careful with this figure... paint does seem to adhere well to the bodies, but I'm sure it could get damaged over time.

And even it does get messed up that'd still be okay because in the movie Jake and Neytiri's warpaint got pretty smudged by the end of the battle. :D

And even it does get messed up that'd still be okay because in the movie Jake and Neytiri's warpaint got pretty smudged by the end of the battle. :D

Ha Ha!!! :hi5:

screen-capture-27.png

I hope they see this and fix it!!

Just take one shelf out and you will be sorted! Could look really cool actually.

My leaning shelves are open on top... so I'm planning on displaying him at the top of one of them. My only concern is that the base might be too large and I would not want this gangly ____ taking a shelf dive :panic:

You know these are 1/6th yeah?
:naughty

Yes. yes i do. but as cool as this figure is, it's just missing the.... WOW factor to me.

So i'll JUST get giant Blue cat-lady if they make her.

Perv thought. considering Jake has nipples... i wonder if they will give them to Neyrti, or not :lol

So I would think that Neytiri would also have war paint since Jake dose to be able to display with him??? I was kind of hoping to get her first appearance in the movie... But Ill take whatever I can at this point because HT has pushed this line way out about 2 years for the first figure...

I just POed this monster! :yess:

Can't wait to see him tower over my other HTs here..:panic:

Back