Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

20110720-022547.jpg

Ha, must have missed this.

I liked Avatar, but I don't know if I liked it enough to buy this... especially at that price. It's nice though!

I was on the fence about this figure but that pic looks amazing.

It's nice to see it in more natural lighting, definitely going to be picking this one up, here's hoping it'll be out come December.

Hoping iron monger opens the door for a HT amp suit.

Just waiting on OSB to put it up to pre-order.

Even I was just a little unhappy about the price... Did not stop me form Pre Ordering him at BBTS... They may get figures late there but Ive still got a Tracker Spiderman and Scarface to pay off before Jake... The next thing I order will be Joker 89 and Classic Pred...

Man this thread slowed down :(

Man this figure is going to look absolutely stunning on the shelf. He has a very commanding presence. I always love when figures have 'human' :)lol) looking posability, the weight distribution. In that pic, the gun actually looks heavy like the strap is pulling his shoulder down. The articulation in his feet isn't just for his toes to bend up, its so they can bend down so he can grip the surface.

And anyone complaining about the sculpt, at first I thought his head was too narrow but after see the vids on youtube, it looks great. In some angles i think it almost looks like he's breathing in. Im also wondering if his tail is like a bendy tail or if its hard plastic on a swivel joint. I guess either way would be fine

Hey I just notice all the feathers on him sorta look like fly fishing lures :lol I think after i pick up some fishing line (....for Spider-Man, duh) I'll get some lures for Jake to really gear him up

I'm waiting for OSB to get this up. I'm loving pictures & videos of him from SDCC. I've been waiting this for along time & it's finally here :yess:

Holy pandora that's awesome. Must preorder even tho I hate the look. but i love jake sully.

I'm waiting for OSB to get this up. I'm loving pictures & videos of him from SDCC. I've been waiting this for along time & it's finally here :yess:

OSB has just updated their Hot Toys products page with Jake Scully, £245. I'm monitoring the page with a plugin for Classic Predator and eventually Shadow Predator and noticed it :p :

https://www.onesixthbruce.co.uk/hot-toys---mms159---avatar---jake-sully-660-p.asp

£245. This economic climate is scary.

Yeah... I know what you mean, but from what I've seen I think the price is actually very good. Have you seen the retail price announced in dolars plus the size of this beast? :horror

Fortunately I have no interest in this one although I like the movie. :yess:

Back