Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Just order it & worry about were your going to put it later. This is to cool not have. I'm hoping HT are planning on making more figures from this line other than just Jake, I'm 90% sure we'll get Neytiri but I also want Quaritch & his Amp Suit.

Ordered it the first day it went up for PO. :yess:

Neytiri is pretty much sure, and I do hope we will see Quaritch.
He would be just awesome, and really cool to have just to see the different height between humans and Navi’s. :wink1:

I doubt they will make a 1/6 AMP suit …that would be massive. :horror

I have the Legacy AMP suit and compare to a HT figure Quaritch look like a hobbit. :rotfl

This is far and away at the top of my list.

:lecture:lecture

Thats the collecting philosophy I live by. Theres always room somewhere.

My wife would disagree. :lecture

But I'm going to keep going for now! At the rate these HT keep going up up up in price, I'm not going to be able to afford the hobby soon, so I might as well get in while the getting is good! :yess:

Ani-Com

222701mu5ua5axy9x1xy9i.jpg

222704zsfprpw87uyn7579.jpg

Holy ____ Jake is a huge figure.

Damn, what a giant beast Jake is haha! :horror

Anyway, I already made my PO on this beast a few hours ago. :yess:

I'm loving these Ani-Com pictures. Jake just looks better with every new picture. You getting this Greygoose??

instant po for me:yess:with a brand new type body and all i feel this figure will turn out to be something rather good,light up tree stump definately has my vote as a cool accessory:exactly: ps,slow down hot toys im no good at doing bank jobs:rotfl

I'm loving these Ani-Com pictures. Jake just looks better with every new picture. You getting this Greygoose??

Yeah I will do. Not putting a PO down for him, I'll just pick him up when he's released. I need me a Neytiri though. Jake is a fantastic figure but if it was just the one, I'd take her anyday.

Well, I rewatched Avatar today and now I'm really on the fence about this figure...
On the one hand, this warpaint version isn't my favourite version... on the other, it's pretty badass anyway.

I'm wondering if HT will change the facesculpt, because I'm not the biggest fan of the open mouth look. This one could really use a more determined look IMO.

Ideally, they make a second Jake in RDA clothes, with the possibility to display him as a regular Avatar without warpaint. I'd definitely buy that!

I'm hoping we'll hear a bit more of HT's plans with this line! :)
I'd love to see Neytiri and Quaritch as well! They are a must for this line!

What's crazy is Luke is actually a bit in the foreground... so Jake is likely even a bit larger by comparison :lol

Its definitely going to be conversation piece in a collection.

Yeah I will do. Not putting a PO down for him, I'll just pick him up when he's released. I need me a Neytiri though. Jake is a fantastic figure but if it was just the one, I'd take her anyday.

Ideally, they make a second Jake in RDA clothes, with the possibility to display him as a regular Avatar without warpaint. I'd definitely buy that!

I'm hoping we'll hear a bit more of HT's plans with this line! :)
I'd love to see Neytiri and Quaritch as well! They are a must for this line!

If you guys want this then this Jake Sully needs to be a hit, if it's not then HT will move onto the next license.

The apparent reason (Rampant Greed aside) that a 4th Joker is being made is because he is a guaranteed sell-out, big moneymaker. If this figure doesn't light up eBay HT may abandon it like Expendables, Wolverine, Watchmen etc...

Back