Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of my shots of HT Ezio !

DSCN0132.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/hunterd1/

Last edited:
Thanks Mr Ecko, it's a painting of a room from the Vatican. It's from an art book on The Holy city in Rome. I'm always on the hunt for interesting backgrounds for my figure shots. I also dabble in 3d art myself. The second picture comes right from Hot Toys packaging it's the inner art design that the figure tray is resting in. I have a photo thread of more pics in the Art forum. Sir Onesixth's photo's, take a look if you get a chance !

Last edited:
I haven't even played any of the Assassin's Creed games but this figure looks so damn good!

You HAVE to play them...the story and gameplay are awesome! First one is kinda slower but still fun and important to play for story...the 2nd one is great and Brotherhood rocks! Get on that bro...after you play them, you will want this figure for your collection!

You HAVE to play them...the story and gameplay are awesome! First one is kinda slower but still fun and important to play for story...the 2nd one is great and Brotherhood rocks! Get on that bro...after you play them, you will want this figure for your collection!

I've been told the same, I heard it's really good. One problem though, I'm stuck on Battlefield 3 at the moment...

Assassin's Creed > Everything else in life. Drop Battlefield 3 and go play with the Creed, broski.

Did I just say "broski" out loud..?

Assassin's Creed > Everything else in life. Drop Battlefield 3 and go play with the Creed, broski.

Did I just say "broski" out loud..?

:lol You did...but it was completely justified. Yes, drop every other game and catch up before Revelations comes out. :clap

Does any one know where I can buy just Ezio's vambrace? already went thought ebay with no luck :(

Or maybe anyone of you guys are willing to sell a vambrace

trying to make an Ezio Custom :)

It reminds me of that movie, "The Ring", where everyone who was scheduled to die, had swirly vortex faces whenever they got their pictures taken :lol.

Nice job on the costume, though!

well, while I take a short break from Altair (trying to create the hood is an absolute pain).. here is an easy custom that has been done before. Dyed the outfit black.. I modded the belt to make it look more like the Master Assassin's outfit, and I changed the cape so it can strike a more natural pose.

img0714k.jpg

now i need to find another armbrace and ezio head. :gah:

woow that looks great. How did you get parts of the jacket black without all of it becoming Black? I really want to dye my ezio jacket black but im afraid that it turn totally Black. Can you please explain the process and what dye you used?

Back