Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah behind glass and its a very secluded shop so no bright lights or handling. However I did get a hold today for 'testing' and it was very nice. If I do decide to go for it (if its still there that is) It will officialy be my first ever hot toys figure even though I have bats on PO

You should go for it dude, $190 is a good price and Ezio is a damn fine way to start a Hot Toys collection. I just finished Brotherhood a few days ago, and i just heard that Revelations is getting a Beta from September 3rd on Playstation. What state are you in?

Im up in Queensland, Brisbane. I cant wait for AC Revelations. I havnt finished number 1 (I started with 2, then 3 ect) but so far revelations looks amazing. I havn't heard anything about the Beta (I have a 360)

Not sure if it's coming to the 360, if i remember correctly the Brotherhood beta was a PS3 exclusive so this might be also. I heard about it on a Playstation podcast so there was no mention of a 360 version. I'm not too fussed about it though, i prefer campaign to multiplayer.

Ok guys I finnaly got this badass assassin. Went in store and got them to pack it up and hand it over. I havn't removed the figure yet cause im too busy playing games but when I do I will tell you what I think cause I now you guys want my opinion.

Ok guys I finnaly got this badass assassin. Went in store and got them to pack it up and hand it over. I havn't removed the figure yet cause im too busy playing games but when I do I will tell you what I think cause I now you guys want my opinion.

Awesome, well done :clap give give us a review and some pics when you can. Does this store have any other Hot Toys? I'll be going to Brisbane in October for a few days and wouldn't mind checking out the local collectable stores.

Yeah well thats the problem. The store has alot of busts, statues ect from other companies (not sure which though) but only has about 2 hot toys figure. That number is now 1 since I snagged ezio so the only other figure is the Falconer Predator. They have lots of DC Direct but I dont know many people who would want one of those.

Its a pretty ____ town for collectors of figures. I have seen an Abe Sapien way overpriced and a couple from the Planet of the Apes. One shop has a few sideshow statues, figures but otherwise they are hard to find.

Actually my partner collects female DC Direct 1/6. Last one she wants is a Zatanna which i've found on ebay for about $80 shipped. But you're right this stuff is hard to find down here and despite the fact that our dollar is so good we still face ridiculous shipping charges to import this stuff.

You speak the truth brother. I reckon I've paid over $100 more on certain items just to get them into the country. Ridiculous.

As for the figure though, finnaly took him out and I am quite shocked at the level of detail. The outfit is absolutly amazing and the accessories are sweet as. At the moment i've left all weapons in the box and just have him standing next to Scarface. The price, I will admit, was too high. Even though its a great pack I do think we should have got more accessories or at least a more structured hoodie. But I guess I am playing with the big boys now and I will have to fork out the big bucks for little figures. Its worth it though, just to have Ezio Auditore Da Firenze watching over me as I sleep (or planning my death as I sleep)

First ever HT i bought back in December, and still, it's one of my favorite HT figures today. Finally found a pose I can stick with:

eziox.jpg

I would love to see a 50 y.o Ezio figure. I am still trying to pose him in a cool position. Must play the games for inspiration......

I really want this figure bad but I'm holding out for an all black Ezio, romulus Ezio, or old Ezio from revelations...I think HT will deliver...I hope. I'm a huge fan of this game series...just finished Brotherhood tonight...WTF??!!

I really want this figure bad but I'm holding out for an all black Ezio, romulus Ezio, or old Ezio from revelations...I think HT will deliver...I hope. I'm a huge fan of this game series...just finished Brotherhood tonight...WTF??!!

I know right, i can't wait to see how it all unfolds in Revelations. They really know how to keep us hanging.

Each game seems to have a cliffhanger. So meannn. I really, I mean realllyy need to finish number 1. Will be very story important to Revelations. BTW Yes you should get this figure Titan it has one of the best outfits EVER! Absolutely amazing!

Same here, waiting/hoping for a black version

Back