Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Guys last week I dyed my spare Ezio outfit and it turned out great ( my first time dying)
I got my 2nd vambrace on Ezio also which I hope to re-sculpt at some point
and I got my 2nd head sculpt, I yanked the hair off it which made a huge difference to hood! looks soo much better without the hair
I actually think the outfit may have shrunk alittle though it looked tighter on ezio compared to the first outfit (non-dyed)
DSCN1953.jpg

DSCN1951.jpg

DSCN1934.jpg

DSCN1941.jpg

DSCN1955.jpg

DSCN1937.jpg

Hair removed in the pics below
DSCN1979.jpg

DSCN1977.jpg

I did not cut any of the hood stitching!

WOW! That looks amazing. I just finished trying to fixup ezios hood and sleeve to look good but its so difficult to get it right. Plus the collar of the sleeve is really annoying me since the fabric is so fragile. How did you get the hair off?

I did a little custom work to my figure. The sleeves were getting in the way and were so close to tearing that I decided to stitch them up to make it possible to pose the figure and not inflict damage on his sleeves

finally caved and got this off a member here for 180, hope another ezio doesn't come out for a long while lol

finally caved and got this off a member here for 180, hope another ezio doesn't come out for a long while lol

Ha! I just did the same thing! :lol I gotta say though, it's one of the best purchases I've made in this hobby...the figure looks AMAZING in hand! So glad I finally bought him! I kinda do hope they plan on making more Ezio figures...I would love a Romulus, master assassin black, or Drachen armor figure from Brotherhood! Also, they HAVE to make a Revelations Ezio...and Altair! :impatient: Ok...my wallet is telling me to shut my mouth now...

When I said another ezio I meant a variant of his ac 2 outfit, I'm all for old ezio or even brotherhood ezio!

i'd go for old ezio, brotherhood ezio, and even master assassin armor ezio from ac2.

my wallet be damned.

We can definitely expect this version of Ezio around the release of the new AC game:
Assassins-Creed-Revelations-Ezio-Auditore-Character-Concept-Art-941x1024.jpg

Was there an announcement we missed? Surely they would make an Altair or Brotherhood Ezio before this version. I really hope they haven't dropped this line, I'd not only like to see this line continue but see more Ubisoft characters. I'd love to see an official 1/6 Sam Fisher figure with light-up goggles.

Back