Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this figure for 300$. I had to have it :)

It is the best figure I have period...

The hood is night and day difference if you do the 2 mods. I.e. without them it looks ok. But with the mods it looks amazing.

Mod 1: The hood is fastened to the jacket in 3 places. 2 stitches (red) by the neck, 2 stitches (grey) by the ears, 1 stitch (grey) on the spine. As you can see the figure out of the box the hood is weird. It is stitched to the jacket like no hood ever is. It causes the figure to look unrealistic i.e. have no neck. It just looks silly. Use a sharp modelling knife to cut away the 2 stitches either side (so 4 stitches in total) by the ears, i.e. the 2 grey stitches either side.

That's it. Some people cut away the spine stitch too but I didn't.

This makes the hood look normal. It's almost as if those stitches were made to be cut by the consumer and they forgot the instructions or something.

Mod 2. The clothes on this figure due to the scale are about 4x too thick... That's why it looks bulky. A simple mod to thin the clothes down is this:

Remove the cape (or move it out of the way while you do this), remove the leather belt across his chest or move it out of the way.

(PS: Should you want to remove the clothes completely at some point: 1, Unclip the brown utility belt, at the rear it should just separate-> untie the red belt. -> undo the knot of black string on his left kidney-> put the hood down and pop off his head-> remove cape->brown belt-> etc, etc.) When dressing again use a toothpick to push the left sleeve through the vanguard without damaging the sleeve.

Anyway either remove the cape and belt or move them out of the way. Go and turn the tap on to lukewarm water, make sure it is a drizzle. Splash it on the head&hood, soak it and make sure you get the upper body clothing too. Now mould it to your liking. When dry the figure will look human and not a HT figure, the clothing will be much more natural.

Last edited:
I don't particularly like the AC:Revolutions outfit. The assassins theme is meant to be white and red outfits. I liked the standary Brotherhood red & white outfit the best, followed by Altair and then ACII.

Last edited:
Yeah my favourite is Brotherhood too,and if HT could make both that would be great,but that will never happen so...

Yeah my favourite is Brotherhood too,and if HT could make both that would be great,but that will never happen so...

Yeah it looks the nicest, but the Brotherhood costume also looks more magisterial in a way, like the Pope. ACII looks more sporty and agile/lethal.

Altair just looks middle ages badass.

PS: People who design these videogames, figures and clothes (and get paid for it!) have got one of the best jobs in the world. We have fun with just the item, imagine the fun they have.

Have anyone thought of doing this with their Ezio figure?This is a pic of a 1/6 horse i used to have with my Rambo 3 figure.

I picked Assassins Creed I back up the other day. Still trying to find all the flags and Templars. About 75% across the cities.

Shame its not as sophisticated as the other games because its such great scenery. Its a son of a _____ finding all these flags with the crappy eagle vision and no maps for flags.

ACII Ezio head sculpt replacements project 2012 for 1/6 HT figure:

OK, guys! :wave
Are you really satisfied with the crappy HotToys Ezios' sculpt?

ezio-head.jpg

Wouldn't it be good to get the real Ezio Auditore? :pray:

173456763.jpg

That's what we're trying to do!
Visit this thread to find out more about our ACII Ezio custom head sculpts replacements project! :lecture

Last edited:
Re: ACII Ezio head sculpt replacements project 2012 for 1/6 HT figure:

OK, guys! :wave
Are you really satisfied with the crappy HotToys Ezios' sculpt?

ezio-head.jpg

Wouldn't it be good to get the real Ezio Auditore? :pray:

173456763.jpg

That's what we're trying to do!
Visit this thread to find out more about our ACII Ezio custom head sculpts replacements project! :lecture

That's pretty cool, but I like him just the way he is, because his face is underneath the hood for the most part. Don't want to shell out $100+ just to show off his lower jaw. But good for those who want to show off Ezio's face! :)

Ezio's headsculpt is just fine imo.But if there is one thing that needs improvements it's the hoodie,it's a little too small.Wide enough,but it should be a little longer.

Back