Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive taken it all apart. Its really not a big deal. I would say leave the second knot that holds his cape on. It doesn't need to be removed and may screw up how the cape sits on the shoulder. You can untie the left side and then slip the other over his head.

EKT I borrowed your picture. :)

Im talking about the black cord that holds the cape on.

eiuj6nvm.jpg

Last edited:
Finally received mine!
I wanna take his outfit completely off, so I can futz him properly, but it looks like it might be very complex to put together again. Any thoughts?

I did it 4 times. :exactly: to my figure and to 3 of my friends.

Nothing very hard and it's good idea to redress him. You can take off or burn down all the redundant threads and dress him more tight. But be VERY carefully when unlocking his elastic fasteners on the chest!!! They are very easy to take off from teir places. And before dressing figure put the little drops of super glue on them all in the place where they are attached to the cloths. This way you will fix them well and there would be no problems even when you posing figure hard. Good luck!

Thanks for all the pointers. Finally did it and gave him a regular TT. He benefits from the broader shoulder and overall weightier look. Only problem... Regular TT forearms are too damn big!

Actually, i think i saw it in some behind the scenes featurette, where one of the guys interviewed said that, Desmond/Altair was based on the Randez dude, while Ezio was actually based on both Randez and Bostick (The kid that plays young Ezio from AC Lineage).

Actually wookster I'd be more inclined to say that Desmond, Altair and even Ezio are all based primarily on Francisco Randez.

Cheers, I had heard that Altair was based on him and I can see that. But Ezio looks quite different. I actually see a bit of a young (and thinner) Alfred Molina.

Actually, i think i saw it in some behind the scenes featurette, where one of the guys interviewed said that, Desmond/Altair was based on the Randez dude, while Ezio was actually based on both Randez and Bostick (The kid that plays young Ezio from AC Lineage).

Cheers, I had heard that Altair was based on him and I can see that. But Ezio looks quite different. I actually see a bit of a young (and thinner) Alfred Molina.

Maybe, but I never heard that the in-game look of Ezio was based on Bostick, there's no facial resemblance.
I would put money on Ezio being based on both Desmond and Altair but with a little artistic licence taken to turn him into an Italian noble.

I did it 4 times. :exactly: to my figure and to 3 of my friends.

Nothing very hard and it's good idea to redress him. You can take off or burn down all the redundant threads and dress him more tight. But be VERY carefully when unlocking his elastic fasteners on the chest!!! They are very easy to take off from teir places. And before dressing figure put the little drops of super glue on them all in the place where they are attached to the cloths. This way you will fix them well and there would be no problems even when you posing figure hard. Good luck!

No offense but why did you get three ?

And i cant wait for mine but i will hold him off til xmas.:peace

Yep, one of the trio is mine & already displayed on shelf :)

Need some good head replace & capfuth >__<

What the hell? now that you mention it he does look like Alfred Molina. Damn, can't unsee.

Also, about Ezio being based on both the model dude and Bostick, I think it was on the Behind the scenes interview of Assassin's Creed: Lineage. They have it on the PS3 ver' (not sure about the other versions).

Last edited:
Thanks, bud! Is cornerstore double boxing them, or are they going thin shipper route?

Thanks, bud! Is cornerstore double boxing them, or are they going thin shipper route?

Well, now that you mention it (and on another note), what I can tell you (and anyone else looking to purchase this), is to avoid Sideshow at all costs. They shipped the figure to me in a super thin Hot Toys packing box. The figure box itself was pretty banged up, and the beautiful artwork was scraped off in some areas :monkey2.

I got two of these from Alter Ego, both shipped professionally and quickly. And I haven't seen better pricing anywhere.

Back